Flower Chimp Malaysia believes that one of the greatest ways to express a personal feeling is to say it with flowers. Thanks to Flower Chimp Malaysia, they have overcome various transportation difficulties by empowering selected florist across Malaysia to deliver its flower bouquets across the entire nation. Although Flower Chimp is based in Kuala Lumpur, people from all over the world have placed orders with them so that it can be delivered to their loved ones in Malaysia. The company’s integrity stems form the “Flower Chimp Guarantee” which helps guarantee the unique freshness, superior flower quality, and competitive value of every single order.
Care Instructions for Flower Chimp Bouquets
Place It in a Clean Vase
After receiving the bouquet of flowers, you may place it in a pure, clean vase to ensure that there is no bacteria so that there is no chance for the lifespan of flowers to be reduced. You may carefully clean the vase with dishwasher or even a few drops of chlorid will do the trick. A glass vase is always the best options, but if you only own a metal vase, you could make use of an inlet that is made from glass or plastic.
Nourish with Fertilizers
Fertilizers with special nourishment should not be ignored especially in hot and humid environments like Malaysia. Most of the flowers from Flower Chimp need to be kept in a cool environment as the humid climate in Malaysia can be stressful on the flowers. On top of that, fertilizers help further prevent bacteria from harbouring the pot or vase.
Keep your Bouquet in Great Shape
The best way to preserve the bouquets floristic design is to avoid opening the binding tapes at the stalks. The tape ensures that the bouquets remain in the same condition as well as aesthetic appearance. Place the bouquet in a water-filled vase, and if the leaves or overly matured blossoms are touching the water, you may remove them. This is because; they tend to increase the process of wilting.
Trim the Stalks
Before you place the bouquet into a vase, utilise a sharp knife to cut the tips of the stalks diagonally. It will allow the flowers to better absorb the water and its nutrients. Do pay attention to the water level in the vase as cut flowers tend to be in need of more water. If the water is replaced regularly, do ensure that the vase remains perfectly clean to prevent bacteria from harbouring.
How to Utilise Flower Chimp Coupons from iPrice?
Get the best discounts with Flower Chimp Coupons on iPrice and select from a vast range of bouquets for any occasion.
1. Browse through the list of Flower Chimp coupons on iPrice and select the one that catches your eye.
2. Once you have selected the coupon, you can either click on it to generate a code. Make sure to copy the code so that it can be utilised when you checkout. If the coupon does not generate a code, you can simply proceed to Flower Chimp Malaysia and enjoy the discount.
3. After selecting you favourite bouquet, head over to the payment page where you may select your preferred payment method. Paste or enter your promo code in the discount code box.
4. The discount will then be applied to your order.
How to Order Flowers from Flower Chimp Malaysia?
1. On the homepage, find a bouquet that you like as well as other accessories such as glass vases.
2. Once you have selected the bouquet, add it to your cart.
3. In the cart, you may tell us when to deliver the bouquet as well as customize the personal message.
4. After that, proceed to the checkout page. Enter your personal details such as your email address, recipients address as well as contact details.
5. Select your preferred shipping and payment method. Flower Chimp Malaysia recommends PayPal as it is the safest and fastest payment methods.
6. For the bank transfer payments, the order will only be fulfilled after the payment has been received by Flower Chimp. Make sure to send the screenshot as payment proof.
Flower Chimp Malaysia offers payments via Visa and Master Card credit card (using MOL Pay or PayPal) as well as bank transfer. It is recommended to make the payment via credit card since payment processing will take place automatically so that Flower Chimp can proceed directly to fulfilling the order.
If you have any enquiries regarding your products, you can contact Flower Chimp customer service department.
General enquiries: 03-6411 7235 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org