Discover Exclusive Coupons and Offers from Lenovo Malaysia
Lenovo Malaysia is one of the household names in the world of consumer electronics. They serve millions of customers in over 160 countries, manufacturing high-end and affordable Lenovo laptops and other electronics like external storages, tablets, servers, and smartphones. What makes them a sought-after brand is that they ensure the quality of their products. Lenovo ensures their electronic products undergo strict quality control procedures to achieve exceptional performance. If you are looking for reliable and powerful devices, Lenovo is the brand you can trust.
Reasons to Choose Lenovo Products
Offers the Best Value
By integrating cutting-edge technology into their products, Lenovo ensures that customers get the most value out of their hard-earned money. Their laptops, for instance, house powerful hardware which is on par with other flagship brands on the market. One of their finest range of electronics is the ThinkPad whose laptops wield the ThinkVantage Technology that lowers cost, at the same time provide remarkable quality and excellent performance.
Committed to Protecting the Environment
Lenovo uses energy-efficient technology in manufacturing their products to keep carbon footprints at a minimum. They incorporate environmentally-friendly materials to reduce the impact on the environment. They’ve also partnered with many environmental agencies and groups to help combat climate change.
Integrates Cutting-Edge Technology
Lenovo is cognizant of the changing demands of its users and keeps up with the latest industry trends. This enables them to harness the latest technologies and integrate them into their products. In fact, they are the first laptop brand to manufacture notebooks with a CD-ROM, wireless networking, and an integrated fingerprint reader. Not only that, they also manufactured innovative electronic products like the Tiny desktop and the ThinkPad Helix.
Ensures Durability and Reliability
Nowadays, people prefer devices that are reliable and give them the most value for their money. With that, Lenovo ensures that its electronic products like PCs and notebooks withstand harsh environments. They harness durable materials so that their products can stand up to accidental drops, spills, and bangs. Their products undergo many quality control procedures and tests to make sure they provide optimal performance amidst humid, warm, and cold temperatures.
How to Redeem Lenovo Coupons
- Browse through any applicable Lenovo coupons above and choose one that suits your needs best. Make sure to read the short descriptions of each coupon to help you in your decision. Once you have chosen a coupon, click "View this Coupon" to see more details about it. If the coupon comes with a code, click "Copy Code" that is next to it and enter it in the promo code box on Lenovo Malaysia website.
- Go to Lenovo Malaysia website and browse through its vast selection of electronics. To see more of the product’s features and specifications, click Learn More. If you consider buying one of their products, say a Lenovo tablet, click Add to Cart.
- Next, you will be redirected to a page where there is a list of warranties and their corresponding prices. Choose one that suits your needs best. After that, decide whether to include a Microsoft Office software in the package.
- The next section lets you add accessories. Once done, click Continue to proceed to the Checkout page. Before you confirm payment, make sure to fill in the right quantity. Also, don’t forget to enter the coupon code you copied earlier from iprice.my under the Cart summary.
- Lastly, fill in the required details like shipping information and select your preferred shipping method. After that, confirm your payment. Lenovo Malaysia will send you an email when your order has been processed.
Lenovo Malaysia accepts credit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard. When your order has been confirmed, your bank will leave the transaction as pending. You will only be charged once your item is ready to be shipped.
Shipping and Delivery
Lenovo Malaysia’s standard shipping times are around 4 to 9 days, and these may be subject to change depending on the availability of the products and the delivery method you selected on the Checkout page. To keep track of your order, log in to Lenovo’s website and use the order number in your confirmation email.
If you intend to return your items, make sure you accept the package, as not doing so will result in a 15% restocking fee assessed to your account and the package will be tagged as undeliverable.
If you have queries or issues with your order, Lenovo Malaysia’s customer support team is available 24/7. Just go to their website and click on the chat icon for immediate assistance. If you have problems with your order, call 1-855-2-LENOVO (1-855-253-6686, Option 1).