Now you don’t have to watch your favourite countries on TV – you can travel there and experience it yourself with Traveloka. As a Malaysian, Traveloka provides an avenue for you to book your ideal travel arrangements. Bringing you the latest and cheapest deals in airfare, accommodations, and travel, you can book it all with Traveloka. What’s better, with Traveloka promos you get bigger discounts on all your travelling needs.
- Why You Should Use Traveloka
- Types of Traveloka Promos
- Get More with The Traveloka App
- How to Use Traveloka Promos and Discounts
- Payment Methods and Partners
Traveloka makes hotel and flight bookings easy. This is their motto. But there’s more!
Traveloka Price and Promos
Traveloka offers an honest pricing whereby all tax, surcharges, and payment fee are included in the pricing. You also get everyday low prices and exclusive deals. These are available when you use the Traveloka app. Traveloka is not only in Malaysia, but in 5 other countries – Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Most of us prefer to hear it from experienced guests. That’s exactly what you can get. Traveloka’s guest reviews allow you to browse over 2 million reviews on all its locations.
Unforeseen circumstances can sometimes hinder our travel plans. Traveloka offers a guarantee for all its customers whereby a similar hotel will be recommended if the initial one is overbooked. In worst case scenarios, your payment will be refunded. No worries!
Ooh wee! Want more discounts on your discounts? Traveloka promos are even better when you become a member and use the app. Members get to enjoy special discount on hotels as you travel.
When it comes to promos, Traveloka Malaysia has a huge variety. Here are some of Traveloka’s best promos that you must take advantage of:
- Discounts off first purchase with new user promo
- Hotel discounts up to 40% off
- Flight discounts for selected countries
It is best to take advantage of these deals while they last as each Traveloka promo has an expiry date.
Our smartphones are the best means of connecting to the outside world. We even use them to buy products online. How about purchasing your travel arrangements? You can do that too! The Traveloka app allows you to get mobile in booking your transport and accommodations to your favourite places. The Traveloka app also allows for bigger discounts on certain destination hotels and flights. Get the Traveloka app on Google Play or Apple Store today!
In order to truly get the most out of every trip, it is best we know how to use Traveloka and take advantage of its best promos and coupons. Follow these simple steps to get the best deals and have the best travel experience.
- Get on iPrice’s Traveloka coupon page.
- Choose a travel destination. If you’re planning a spontaneous holiday or if you already have a destination in mind, go ahead and click any one of Traveloka’s promos above. If there is a coupon code, copy it for later.
- Once redirected to the Traveloka website, choose your destination, accommodation, flight (if necessary) and dates.
- Look for the offer that suits you best. Click on it and you can further choose more add-ons such as breakfast, cancellation policy, number of guests, and room types.
- Go ahead and book the accommodation along with the connecting flights to get you there.
- At the checkout, remember to key in your coupon code that you copied earlier.
- After payment, take a screenshot of your purchase.
- Take note of all terms and conditions of your travel and stay.
You’re now ready to enjoy your trip!
Traveloka accepts a variety of payment methods. The most common and easiest payment method used is Credit Card. Traveloka accepts Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX so you can use it across the 5 other countries without hassle. Other common modes of payment include the following:
Traveloka partners with many big names to create easy access to payments and other amenities online. In Malaysia, we have the advantage of payment partners such as the following:
- Hong Leong Bank
- Bank Islam
- Alliance Bank
- Affin Bank
- Standard Chartered
Now that you know more on Traveloka and how easy it is to book your trip, why not get started. Pick a coupon above and plan your holiday!