Fly with Malaysian Airlines with only the best promotions, coupons, and discounts!
About Malaysian Airlines
Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAS) - in Malay as Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad - is a large scale national airline belonging to Malaysia. They mainly operate flights from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and also from secondary hubs in the cities of Kota Kinabalu and Kuching in the East Malaysia states of Sabah and Sarawak respectively. Their flights cover a large area globally, covering most of Asia and also a large amount of destinations in Europe and Oceania. Their current headquarters are located in the grounds of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang, Selangor.
Malaysian Airlines first began as Malayan Airways Limited, and its first commercial flight took off in 1947. The airline's assets were divided in 1972 to form Singapore's national airline, Singapore Airlines, a few years after Singapore gained independence.
Malaysia Airlines also has several subsidiaries: Firefly, MASwings, and MASKargo. Firefly is a budget airline that operates from the Penang International Airport and the Subang International Airport; it mainly focuses on flights between tertiary cities. MASwings, on the other hand, is an inter-Borneo flights-only airline. MASkargo, on the other hand, is a freighter fleet which operates freight flights and cargo-holding capacities for the passenger flights. Besides operating these flight subsidiaries, Malaysia Airlines also offers and provides aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), and aircraft handling services to other airline companies and their aircraft.
Why should you choose Malaysian Airlines?
The Malaysian Airlines have always been revered as one of the best commercial airliners in the world. The airline has won numerous awards throughout the years of 2010, 2011, and 2013. They also have one of the best in-class airline services, with friendly stewards who pay utmost attention to you to ensure a very smooth flight.
Choose from various classes which are economy class, business class, and first class where passengers are able to enjoy in-flight entertainment that comes with the latest movies, TV shoes, games, and music onboard.
On the other hand, passengers flying on the first class or business class have the luxury to enjoy onboard meals with their chef-on-call menu. There are 25 meal options that can be booked in advance with a great selection of Malaysian Favourites, Chef’s Recommendations, Light Choice and Healthy Choice. Passengers also have the option to choose from 20 Special Meals that will suit your religion, medical needs, and dietary requirements.
How you can book a flight with Malaysian Airlines
With Malaysian Airlines there are several different methods you can book a flight. Find out how to do so below!
1. Open your Internet browser on your computer and navigate to the Malaysian Airlines website.
2. On the where to go tab. Fill in all the required details, such as your destination, travelling dates, how many persons (adult, children, infant), which class.
3. Fill in the “Coupon Code” space to get the best deals and offer on your flight ticket.
4. When you have confirmed all your details, you will be able to see a list of flights that will be departing on that day. On this page you may also still select different seating such as Economy, Basic, Smart, or Flex at higher prices. Once you have selected your preferred time, click Next.
5. You will now see a page "Review Your Itinerary and Price" where you will be able to see a breakdown of your chosen flight ticket and its details including what type of plane and your flight number. After reviewing your details, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose to process your payment either as a guest or with a Malaysian Airlines website member account.
6. At this page you will have to fill up all of your passengers details, as well as emergency contact informational (optional). You will also be able to book your preferred flight seat in advance, if available.
7. Complete everything and then just fill in your credit card or debit card details to pay for your flight. You will be sent an email pertaining to all of your flight details and itinerary – remember to print it out and keep it with you!
Malaysian Airline App
1. Download the MHmobile application on your smartphone via the App Store if you are on iOS or the Google Play Store, if you are on Android.
2. After installing the application, you can access it to do a variety of things such as book your flights, add in your coupon code to get extra value as well as share your itinerary on social media.
3. Check-in your flight and choose your preferred seat 48 hours before your flight time.
4. Use the application as a mobile boarding pass.
5. Check the status of your flight through your account.
6. Payment can be done via PayPal on the application.
Malaysia Airlines has the 24-hour call center. Dial 1-300-88-3000 within Malaysia and +603 7843 3000 outside Malaysia.
11.11 SALE OFFERS
Save with 11.11 Sale Promo Codes & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working 11/11 Sale Offers now!