Zara is known as a fast-fashion brand with a prominent presence all across the globe. You should consider adding clothes from Zara as they are timeless yet trendy, constantly updated to follow the recent trends in fashion. Not only that, but Zara clothes are also affordable and are of value for their price. To find out more about Zara Malaysia clothes, read the article below.
Top Zara Clothing Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯 (Light blue, Int:3XL)||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Denim Baju Muslima Full Button Murah Murah (Light blue, Int:M)||RM 27.99||Lazada|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Leather leggings||RM 104.66||Vestiaire Collective|
|Zara work Sweetie Light Pink Lace Short Sleeve Midi Dress Working dress (Int:M)||RM 68.90||Lazada|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯 (Light blue, Int:XXL)||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯 (Blue, Int:XXL)||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯 (Blue, Int:M)||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Baju Panjabi ladies fashion 💯 (Light blue, Int:S)||RM 25.00||Lazada|
|Zara Denim Baju Muslima Full Button Murah Murah (Mid blue, Int:4XL)||RM 27.99||Lazada|
Available in Lazada RM 25.00 Go to Shop
It was founded by Amancio Ortega Gaona and was initially named Zorba after Zorba the Greek before it was changed to Zara. In the mid-1970s the first Zara store was opened in A Coruña, Spain. The original Zara shop started with the sale of cheaper look-alike items of clothing of popular brands.
Technically, Zara Malaysia is not considered a luxury brand as it is a fast-fashion label. However, their clothes, shoes, and accessories follow all the hottest trends in the high fashion industry. While their price tag might be slightly higher than their competitors like H&M, Forever 21, and Uniqlo, Zara is still considered affordable and accessible by many.
You don’t need to go all the way to a Zara outlet to enjoy their high-quality clothing. You can purchase Zara clothing online through their official website which has an online shopping feature. Alternatively, you can also buy Zara clothes through other online stores like Vestiaire Collective, Shopee, Zalora, and Lazada. Visit the official Zara Malaysia website to browse their complete and extensive catalogue as well as to make purchases online.
To keep their promise of closely following trends in the high fashion industry, Zara’s clothes collections are divided into seasons like Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer.
Where are the products shipped from?
Half the items by Zara are manufactured in Spain while 26% is manufactured in Europe and 24% in Asia and Africa.
How to return purchases from Zara Malaysia?
- The item does not need to be in the original packaging for the return as long as it is packed well.
- The return request form should be completed prior to shipping It back from home.
- Remember that if you are returning a product from home, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- Home collection returns only apply to purchases made online and does not apply to any purchases made from the physical store.
- The product must be returned within 30 days before the returning period expires.
How to take care of different fabrics?
Zara has items that are made from different materials. The way to take care of the products varies depending on the material.
- Acrylic knit: The majority of the clothing made from acrylic material can be washed in the machine, however, the drying varies. The best way is to check the label.
- Cashmere: Hand wash cashmere with mild detergent. Do not wring the material, squeeze out excess water after rinsing till the water runs clear. For drying, lay it on a towel and away from direct sunlight or heat source.
- Cotton: Can be home laundered. Removing the clothing item from the dryer as soon as possible to avoid wrinkling.
- Denim: should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Nylon: Can be washed in machine-wash nylon using warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually, polyester items can be machine-washed and dried. Use cool iron if necessary.