Are you sick of chemical and paraben filled skincare products that are extremely harmful to skin? Then turn to VMV Hypoallergenics, the brand that is created by a dermatologist himself. Find out more about the brand here.
Top VMV Hypoallergenics Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants + Cleansing Cream 120ml||RM 143.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Superskin 2 Monolaurin + Mandelic Acid Toner 150ml||RM 115.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Re Everything Face, Hand & Body Lotion 185ml||RM 193.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Gentle & Softening Makeup Removing Oil||RM 109.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Superskin Starts Here Set: Hydra Balance For Combination Skin||RM 109.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics My Vm Very Favorite Things||RM 202.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Red Better Deeply Soothing Cleansing Cream 120ml||RM 118.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Post Procedure Barrier Cream 50+||RM 171.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Baby 50+ 50g||RM 165.00||Sephora|
|VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants + Treatment Toner 125ml||RM 217.00||Sephora|
Available in Sephora RM 143.00
RM 143.00 Go to Shop
The whole notion of chemical free, non-toxic clean beauty is gaining more and more attention all over the world. And no, it’s not about using products that are all natural and organic, instead, it’s just about using products that don’t contain chemicals that are known to be unsafe. We are talking about ingredients that are scientifically proven to be linked to issues like cancer, hormone disruption, ADHD, autism, allergies, reproductive problems and so on. So when everything out there on the racks is filled with these chemicals that are bound to harm you sooner or later, where do you get products that is effective and toxic free? Your answer like in this brand, VMV Hypoallergenics.
- VMV Hypoallergenics – The safest, most effective care on the planet
- VMV Hypoallergenics – Do you know the “Know It-Oil’?
- VMV Hypoallergenics – Some of the things that you must always carry around
There are many things that make VMV Hypoallergenics such a one-of-a-kind find. But if we had to whittle it down to what really differentiates them from everybody else, these are the six core characteristics that make VMV so unique.
- Proven Hypoallergenic
- VMV Hypoallergenics is the only brand to validate and rate its hypoallergenicity.
- VMV's proprietary, VH-Rating System was created by the brand’s founding dermatologist-dermatopathologist. It's the only system used to regulate a product’s claim of hypoallergenicity.
- Published Studies
- All their products are proven to do what they say they do and their claims are backed by randomized, double-blind, evidence-based clinical studies (both in vitro + in vivo).
- Such is the clinical validity of their research that have passed rigorous screening for medical acuity and relevance by esteemed physicians. They've been presented (some have won awards, too) at international dermatology symposia and published in peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Created + formulated by a world-renowned dermatologist
- This fact gives them a strong cellular understanding of the skin, its behavior, and its various conditions.
- A dermatologist makes a diagnosis primarily based on an ocular inspection (by looking at your skin). Dermatopathologists are specialists trained to make a more accurate diagnosis by looking at skin cells under a microscope.
- This unique background helped them to understand not just the skin’s surface appearance, but also its structure and how it behaves underneath at a microscopic level.
- Each product tested to within an inch of its life
- At VMV HYPOALLERGENICS®, each individual raw material, ingredient, puff, sponge, brush - every little thing that goes into or around a product - is patch tested for skin safety.
- Regularly Updated Formulations
- The North American Contact Dermatitis Group (NACDG) is an elite cadre of doctors in the American Contact Dermatitis Society who specialize in contact reactions. The European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies (ESSCA) is their counterpart in the European Contact Dermatitis Society. Independently and objectively, they conduct patch tests on large populations (in the tens of thousands, across multiple countries) and collate the ingredients that cause the most skin problems.
- Whenever they publish an updated list of allergens, VMV Hypoallergenics review thier formulations to see if any ingredients have become common allergens. If even just one ingredient becomes an allergen, they reformulate.
- Head-to-Toe Care from Diapers to Dermabrasion
- No hypoallergenic, cosmeceutical doctor brand has as many products as they do. That’s because for VMV Hypoallergenics, skin safety isn’t a nice perk - at VMV, hypoallergenicity is a lifestyle.
For many of their customers with the most allergic skin or stubborn acne or difficult skin conditions, the pickings are slim.
This is why from the very beginning, VMV Hypoallergenics made the commitment to fulfill the needs of their customers -
- of both genders,
- of all ages,
- from head to toe,
- preventive and basic daily care, beauty, and advanced protective and therapeutic care.
And it’s also why so many of their customers stay with them from diapers to dermabrasion.
What do you really know about VMV Hypoallergenics’s cult-fave, ultra-popular, organic, first-cold-pressed virgin coconut oil?
- Up to 4 - Number of coconuts needed to make one large bottle of Know-It-Oil. Other oils that use heat or chemical processing need less coconuts to make a liter. VMV Hypoallergenics use traditional methods in a slow, manual, minimal process to maintain the quality of the oil and preserve as many of its phytochemicals and fatty acids as possible.
- It takes 4 days to produce their virgin coconut oil, from harvest to pressing.
- It takes one year for a coconut tree to start producing good coconuts again if stressed by a strong storm.
- 7 years are needs before a coconut tree can produce its own coconuts.
- It takes 10 months for a coconut to grow to become fully mature — the age needed for oil (coconut water is taken from a young, green nut).
- Heat, bleaching, deodorizing, or chemicals. Know-It-Oil is 100% manually pressed.
- Zero by-product goes to waste. Leftover coconut meat is used to fertilize the land and is fed to fish in rivers and ponds. The community also uses leftover coconut husk as a cleaning scrub and as coconut coal for cooking.
What skincare and beauty essentials should live in your bag? There’s no one combo that’s ideal for everyone but we know that it’s the multi-function products that save the day! Between work and errands, we know bag space is valuable real estate. Check out our suggestions for the most valuable multi-tasking products to keep in your bag.
- Kid Gloves Hand Sanitizer – perfect for Post-subway, post-bathroom, post-icky, pre-meal, flu-prevention disinfection. It also as post-wax bump prevention, and as a surprise zit treatment!
- Skin the Bluff Concealer – This concealer hides stress zits, camouflage spots and obscure’s eye bags.
- Red Better Flare-Up Balm – It calms red, stressed-out skin before the big meeting, an anti-itch relief and a sudden rash mollifier.
- The Big Brave Boo-Boo Balm – it is excellent for chapped skin, eczema or ultra-dry skin patches. It also works as a frizz and fly-away hair tamer.
Get your perfect VMV Hypoallergenics products from iprice today. You can also check out different brands like Aesop, Eucerin and Obagi.