Vitahealth has been enriching lives since 1947 with its own brand of vitamins and supplements. Started out as a retail pharmacy, Vitahealth is originated in Malaysia and has since build its brand presence throughout the Asia Pacific region. Also, a subsidiary of Vita LifeSciences Ltd., an accomplished Australian-owned complementary-medicine and dietary-supplement company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Vitahealth like its sister brands Herbs of Gold and VitaLife offers a variety of products.
With the launch of its own flagship products like Supa Formula 3 and Crowning Glory. Vitahealth has grown over the decades and has become a significant healthcare establishment with over 2,500 registered products, sold locally and abroad. The brand is currently holds a large market share in the vitamin, mineral and supplement sectors; in major markets.
Constantly researching on new cutting-edge products as well as practicing focused marketing strategies, Vitahealth has elevated itself to its present world-class status with continuous development to better-formulate products and progressively venturing into new markets locally and globally. Vitahealth has also made its presence known in the health-supplement markets in Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and China besides its home markets in Malaysia and Singapore.
Currently, Vitahealth is aiming to further strengthen its existing markets and also extend its brand presence to the Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and a few neighbouring countries. Ultimately to be the best supplement provider for all.
Among the product categories that Vitahealth has include:
- Brain Health
Bone and Joint Health
Cold, Flu and Immunity
Skin, Hair and Nails
And many more to help you combat all health related nutrient insufficiency and problems. All Vitahealth supplements are certified halal and are suitable for all Muslims.
Here are Vitahealth’s top prodcuts:
- VitaEPA 1000mg – This supplies natural omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids that is rich in EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). It helps in supporting healthy cholesterol levels and regulating blood pressure and help relieve joint pain and stiffness.
- TRN Bioflavonoids C 1000 Plus Zinc – This offers the combined benefits of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin and zinc. A time-release formula, it helps to enhances the body's defence system and essentially boosts the immune system. Bioflavonoids content also are powerful antioxidants to protect the body from free-radical damage.
- Celery Plus - This is a proprietary formulation of celery seeds, white willow bark, devil's claw and other herbs. A 5-in-1 herbal formula that is formulated with 75mg celery-seed extract, it helps to strengthen bones, joints and muscles.
- Turmercare - This is a proprietary blend of Curcumin C3 Complex® turmeric extract, turmeric powder and BioPerine® black pepper extract, specially designed for the maintenance of the body’s normal inflammatory response and general health. It helps relieve joint pain through the inhibition of the action of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) while Curcuminoids alleviates inflammation without causing any gastrointestinal side effects. It is enriched with BioPerine® black pepper extract for enhanced absorption.
- CoQ10 Plus – This is formulated with coenzyme Q10, lecithin and natural vitamin E to support health in addition to its vital role in energy production. A naturally-occurring fat-soluble enzyme found in every cell in the body, CoQ1o is very important during times of illness, environmental stress or aging as it protects all tissues and reduces the risk of diseases. This product has added Vitamin E, to synergised CoQ10 and enhanced antioxidant action.
Given our busy schedules and demanding lifestyles, it is getting more difficult to eat and live healthily. At times, it’s not even whether you can afford good food and nutrients, it may even just because you have not enough time to eat. Having said that, vitamin and dietary supplement pills seems to be the best way to obtain the lost nutrients and vitamins that you can’t get from your daily diets. Do keep in mind that our body needs all kinds of vitamins to be able to function and keep up with us.
With Vitahealth commitment in making products that will “Enrich Lives”, this will be the brand to look for when you are in the pharmacy or retails outlets. You can expect comprehensive range of high-quality dietary supplements to meet your diverse health needs as all Vitahealth products are formulated using carefully selected ingredients with proven effectiveness, employing the latest scientific research and cutting-edge technology.
All Vitahealth products are made in GMP-certified facilities, predominantly in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Their products comply with the respective countries' rules and regulations, such as the Drug Control Authorities (DCA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), with regards to product registration, formulations and labelling. Browse at iprice for Vitahealth products or find out more about Vitamins and other Dietary Supplements on our wide range of product offerings. Take Charge of your life by making your choice to fulfil all your diet needs.