For the last few years, online shopping has become a norm in Malaysia to get deals and gifts. This was made possible by e-commerce websites like Lazada which boasts a huge inventory of products, ranging from consumer electronics, toys to fashion, and household items. Lazada Malaysia has been dedicated to providing the best possible deals to its customers. For this reason, it is one of the leading e-commerce websites across Southeast Asia today.
Learn more about Lazada Malaysia’s most popular products, categories, and services, including customer service, payment options, shipping and delivery, returns, and the Seller Center below.
Top Products from Lazada Malaysia
When it comes to consumer goods, Lazada has virtually everything you need. Here are the most popular product categories you can find on Lazada Malaysia.
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Cables and converts
- Microsoft devices
- Taobao clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Xiaomi consumer electronics
- Watsons products
- Fashion goods
- Home appliances
- Health and Beauty items
- Lenovo devices
To help you save big on these products, here are some exclusive Lazada vouchers. Be sure to redeem them as soon as you get a chance before they expire.
|Payment Options||Lazada Wallet, credit/debit card, online banking, Maybank installment, 7-Eleven, Cash on Delivery|
Lazada Shipping and Delivery
Once your order is successfully placed, Lazada Customer Service team will verify your order. After it is verified, they will send you an update to your email and SMS. As to when you will receive your package, you can expect to receive it within 1-6 working days (in metropolitan areas) or 3-10 working days (in non-metropolitan areas).
Lazada Returns Policy
Each product sold on Lazada Malaysia is placed under 14/15 days return or 7 days easy return. To determine what is the acceptable period to return an item, simply refer to the table above. Please be informed that the countdown of coverage begins from the date your item was delivered.
Lazada Seller Center
On Lazada Seller Center, selling online is free, easy, and profitable! If you want to sell on Lazada Malaysia, here's how you can do it.
- Sign up (this won't take you more than 10 minutes).
- Prepare important documents, including a bank statement of your business/company, Malaysian Business registration, IC, and contact information for your business.
- Go to Lazada Seller Center and fill in your details.
- Since you are new to selling on Lazada, you will be required to complete the short training session for new sellers, which only lasts 8 minutes.
- Lazada will send you an email to activate your seller account.
- Sign in to your seller account and start listing your products!