Dear participants of the iPrice Innovators Grant,
We have concluded the iPrice Innovators Grant and would like to announce the best submissions of the iPrice Innovators Grant. The winners are:
- Pawee Booncharoen – How an amateur shooter can shoot a better hotel
- Fajri Zulia Ramdhani – Easy Access To Manage Trash Distribution
- Nguyễn Tiến Dũng – An Organisational App for Women
- Sharifah Parvin binti Kudpudeen – An E-commerce Platform for Cake Buyers
Many Congratulations! We shall email all winners to congratulate them and discuss on collection of the prize money of USD $100.
We would also like to thank everyone for your submissions and we highly appreciate your efforts. We shall personally email to all participants to announce the end of our grant program.
In addition to this, we would like to inform that we are unable to execute the final video submission segment of the iPrice Innovators Grant programme as we did not receive enough high-quality submissions to select an appropriate number of finalists. We thank you for your understanding.
Once again, thank you for your submissions & may you have a great day ahead.
Founded by forward like-minded thinkers and innovators, iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants. As we reach our 3rd year anniversary come October 2017, we would like to celebrate the occasion by inspiring the innovators of tomorrow by launching our inaugural iPrice Innovators Grant.
We organised this special initiative for students high school and tertiary education students to inspire the future generation to innovate through the e-commerce space and be creative in realising their inspiration for a better world. By the 14 October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
Who is eligible?
Regardless if you’re in high school or in your tertiary education, we would love to hear your innovative ideas. Unveil the innovator within you!
How can I apply?
Answer this question by writing an essay between 1,000 to 2,000 words: How do you think e-commerce can be utilised to resolve issues that is faced by people today?
Only one individual is allowed per-application.
Your essay should:
- Highlight a specific challenge or difficulties faced by real individuals or an organisation and,
- describe how can e-commerce help overcome the mentioned issues
For example: An idea how an e-commerce can help effectively deliver food supplies to rural communities, a useful service from e-commerce to help a single mother to juggle her tasks or an idea how ecommerce can be used as a tool to help offline businesses grow.
Once ready you may email your essay to with the following details:
- Name as per ID:
- Residing address:
Your social media profile:
- Name of School/College/University:
- Title of your essay:
Attach the following in your email:
- Scanned copy/picture of your student card
- Your essay in pdf format
The subject of your email should be written in this manner: Name of country – Title of Essay- your name.
Example: Malaysia - Strategies for Single Mothers - Abu Bakar
Successful applicants will need to go through two rounds before we decide the top 5 students:
1. Preliminary Round (Essay) – 15 May 2017 till 31 August 2017
Top 5 finalists will be chosen based on:
Originality of idea
- Demonstrates practicality, effectiveness and demand for your innovative solution
- Be as detailed as possible in a concise manner (within the word limit)
- Essays with complementary visual illustrations (pictures, video, graph, etc) is a plus
2. Final Round (Video)
To win, finalists are required to inspire and present their innovative solutions in their best possible manner through a video. In the video, finalists are required to:
- Record a video explaining your innovative solution within 5 minutes
- Publish your video on YouTube with title iPrice Innovators Grant: (title of essay)
-Share your video on your social media channels and hashtag #iPriceInnovatorsGrant
Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Please note, any submissions not in one of the languages mentioned will not be entertained.
Awarding of iPrice Innovators Grant
The 5 finalists will be chosen based on how they best present their innovative e-commerce solution. All 5 finalists will receive an e-certificate and USD $100 grant each.
iPrice will judge and determine a single winner, where he/she will be declared the winner of the iPrice Innovators’ Grant and bag an additional USD $1,000.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Essay submission ends by 11.59PM (GMT +8, Kuala Lumpur), 31st of August 2017.
- Finalist will be announced by email on Monday, 7th of September 2017.
- The top 5 finalists should submit their video by 25th of September.
- Winners will be announced on 14th October 2017.
- The finalists and winning entry will be chosen by iPrice Group. Decisions from iPrice Group are final.
- By submitting essay/video applicants agrees that iPrice Group reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at
About iPrice Group
iPrice Group is Southeast Asia’s leading Meta-Search platform, connecting consumers with hundreds of e-commerce merchants through a great shopping experience. Since October 2014, the platform has established itself as the fastest growing in its segment across seven markets: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong.
iPrice currently operates three business lines: price comparison for electronics and health & beauty; product discovery for fashion and home & living; and coupons across all verticals.
About iPrice Group
iPrice Group is a meta-search website where Malaysian consumers can easily compare prices, specs and discover products with hundreds of local and regional merchants. iPrice’s meta-search platform is also available in six other countries across Southeast Asia namely in; Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.
As an affiliate marketing channel, iPrice works with the biggest brands in the region to compare products and coupons from Lazada, Shopee, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Grab (Grab Food), KLOOK and Malaysian Airlines, Samsung, Apple, Xiaaomi, Oppo, ASUS, Vivo, Sony and Sephora.
iPrice currently operates three business lines: price comparison for electronics such as smartphones and laptops as well as health & beauty; product discovery for fashion and home & living; and coupons across all verticals.