Looking for a gift for your kid? How about an educational toy to make learning fun for him/her? Or maybe something like a doll or soft toy to enhance your child’s imaginative skills? Click here to read more about toys.
May the 4th Be with You: Celebrate Star Wars Day 2018 in Malaysia
Every May 4th brings you closer to A Galaxy Far, Far Away. On this day, fans everywhere celebrate the franchise by dressing up as their favorite character or donning their favorite Star Wars merchandise.
The Lego Star Wars set you can’t smuggle: The new Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon
Not that you should be smuggling anything, but LEGO’s just-announced Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon is huge. It’s made up over 7541 Lego pieces and will be 33 inches long, 22 inches wide, and 8 inches tall when completed. Oh, and it’s also the most expensive LEGO set ever made.
Attention Malaysian Toy Collectors! Here are 5 Susah Dapat Marvel Toys Fresh from #SDCC2017
The largest gathering of cosplayers, gamers, comic book fans, and nerds in general, San Diego Comic Con 2017 finally opened its doors to the world.
Top Toys Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|LEGO City||RM 13.67||Kobo|
|LEGO Disney Castle||RM 249.00||Shopee|
|LEGO City Police Station||RM 424.90||Shopee|
|LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon||RM 76.50||Lazada|
|Nerf AlphaHawk||RM 119.10||Lazada|
|LEGO Star Wars AT-AT||RM 101.50||Lazada|
|Nerf Elite Hyperfire||RM 299.00||Shopee|
|Hasbro My Little Pony Rainbow||RM 6.69||Shopee|
|Nerf Apollo XV-700||RM 6.40||Shopee|
|LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar||RM 90.00||Shopee|
Toys have existed since forever. It could be a simple piece of string to play Cat’s Cradle or a Barbie doll with her many dresses and shoes, toys are ever-present in history. Back then, toys were used as a way to keep children occupied while their parents are busy with work. Today’s toys are so much more than just a way to keep children occupied.
Toy companies like Fisher-Price produce educational toys that can help teach babies and young children to read and count, while building blocks like LEGO (produced by The Lego Group) and Mega Bloks (produced by Mega Brands Inc., owned by Mattel) teach children how to let their imagination soar. With so many toy companies present in the world today, it is no wonder that children today are never short of playthings.
Here on iprice, we know that variety and quality is what’s needed for any parent to keep their child happy. We provide the best brands for the best toys that we can find for your child’s needs:
- Toys for babies and toddlers
- Educational and fun with bright colours that will attract your little one’s attention
- Safe to play and durable
- Dolls for girls
- Add on clothes, accessories, houses, cars and so much more
- Encourages imagination and social skills
- Hot Wheels
- Catered to boys
- Cars in various designs that look cool and would make a great collection
- Add on racetracks to make racing with the cars fun
- Toy building bricks
- Manufacture sets for both girls and boys
- Encourages children to think outside the box and build anything they can imagine
- In 1952, Mr. Potato Head was the first toy to be advertised on television. It also required a real potato in order to be used.
- Play-Doh was originally created to be a wallpaper cleaner.
- Rubix Cube was invented by a young Hungarian architecture professor in 1974. It was first sold in a Budapest toy shop in 1975.
- NSA banned Furbys from its offices in 1999 as they feared that the toys would record and spill secrets in their cutesy voices.
- Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Hot Wheels created a diamond-encrusted toy car for its 40th anniversary. It is reportedly the most expensive toy car with a value of US$140,000.
- A LEGO brick can take up to 950 pounds of force without breaking.
- The first version of Monopoly was created by a woman named Elizabeth Magie.
- Uno was invented in 1971 by Merle Robbins, who had an argument with his son about the rules of another popular card game, ‘Crazy Eights’. To come up with a solution to the argument, he invented a new card game and called it ‘Uno’.
- The creator of Tamagotchi, Aki Maita, came up with the idea for the world’s first virtual pet while she was searching for the perfect companion that would suit her busy lifestyle and small apartment.