Tissot watches are the embodiment of artisanship and performance. With their premium designs, one can’t help but be attracted by the kind of craftsmanship embedded in these watches. Tissot T-Race models jump into gear and get off to a powerful start thanks to the bike-racing-inspired design elements and energetic style. Browse our wide selection of Tissot T-Race watches below or read on to know more.
Top Tissot T-Race Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|TISSOT T-Race T048.417.27.057.06||RM 2,000.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T-Race -T1154172705100||RM 2,040.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T1550T T048.217.27.017.00 T-Race Lady White Index Arabic *Original||RM 400.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T048.217.27.017.00 T-Race Lady White Index Arabic Original||RM 430.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T-Race -T1154173704100||RM 2,252.50||Shopee|
|TISSOT T-Race Nicky Hayden Limited Edition||RM 880.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T Race (Couple)||RM 470.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT T-Race T1094071103100||RM 1,599.00||Shopee|
|TISSOT [Official Warranty] T115.417.27.057.01 Men'S T-Race Marc Marquez 2020 Limited Edition T1154172705701||RM 2,718.30||Shopee|
|TISSOT T Race Touch Orange||RM 800.00||Shopee|
Tissot extends its links to motorsports by associating with MotoGP and becoming its Official Timekeeper in 2001, after having been involved in the rapid world of race car driving. Tissot's involvement with important international competitions in the technological world of motorcycling represents the company's and goods' natures, the technique behind their movements, and their ambition, like that of the competitors in these championships, to always push limits in all they do.
The essence of the Tissot T-Race is the features inspired by the motorcycle. Tissot T-Race models jump into gear and get off to a powerful start thanks to the bike-racing-inspired design elements and energetic style, which includes a dash of flamboyancy hues.
Tissot's enthusiasm for motorsport is speeding into the fashion fast lane with the Tissot T-Race. The words Start and Reset are etched on the push-pieces, evoking the controls on a race bike. Another nice detail is the silicone strap, which adds to the biker vibe the watch is trying to convey.
The Tissot T-Race goes well with nearly any outfit, whether casual or formal (although it is not suitable for some of the most formal occasions). It's an excellent pick for a daily watch; you'll feel just as at ease wearing it to work as you will on the basketball court.
Every Tissot watch casing is put through a series of tests, including a water resistance test. Tissot simulates real-life situations to evaluate the watch's capacity to withstand collisions and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas, and dust.
Tissot T-Race is a winner among Tissot watches. T- Race models jump into gear and get off to a powerful start thanks to the bike-racing-inspired design elements and energetic style, which includes a dash of flamboyancy hues. Tissot's enthusiasm for motorsport is speeding into the fashion fast lane with the Tissot T-Race.
T-Race line watches are made with sapphire. A sapphire crystal provides the following benefits to a watch: exceptionally high impact resistance and improved screen and hand reading due to its transparency. It is utilised in fine watches for its anti-scratch properties since it is the strongest material after diamonds.
The Tissot watch company was founded in 1853 in the small Swiss village of Le Locle. Since 2009, the company has been providing amazing watches to clients in 150 countries. As a result, some unethical makers are selling fake Tissot watches that appear to be genuine, particularly through online purchasing channels. You may examine certain characteristics of a Tissot watch to determine if it is a fake.
- Wind the watch and feel it - You wouldn't notice the internal workings of a genuine Tissot being pulled along by the winding system.
- Examine the crown or winding handle - If the watch has the letter T etched on the crown, be sure it actually engraved rather than merely glued on. The crown of a genuine Tissot has an engraved letter.
- Examine the condition of its face from various angles under the crystal – If the watch appears to have dust, fingerprints, buildup, or hairs, at first sight, it is a shoddy replica. Check the quality of the numbers and other printing as well; there should be no flaws. Inset dials, such as chronometers and tachymeters, should also be properly adjusted and set all around. Compare the watch face to a photo of a genuine one on Tissot's official website.
- Read the watch's whole imprinting – The watch is fake if the watch face or case back include improper spellings or sentence structure errors. For example, misspellings like "Eigtheem Jewels" and "Made in Switzerland" reveal a fake watch.
- After charging a dial under a light, watch it in the dark – Tissot uses a magnificent, excellent radiant substance for the majority of its watch hands and dials. By all means, imitation timepieces will have a low-quality glow or none at all.
- Price is crucial - Examine the cost of the timepiece. If the new Tissot costs less than the market price, this might indicate that the watch is a knockoff.
If you're still unsure about the timepiece's authenticity, take it to a certified Tissot retailer or a gem specialist who specialises in exquisite watches for an expert opinion.
In terms of the movement of the watch, Tissot T-Race models include automatic and quartz. The automatic movement watches are Tissot T-Race Swissmatic and Tissot T-Race Automatic Chronograph. In the watchmaking industry, the Swissmatic movement is a real invention. The automated production chain on which Tissot's components are made, then assembled in modules to build a full movement, is the key to the company's ability to provide a model at such an attractive price. The Swissmatic 72 movement has a 72-hour power reserve, which allows the watch to retain accurate time even if it is not worn for three days.