- Never Stop Exploring with The North Face Jackets
- How to wear The North Face Jackets?
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, did you know that The North Face has helped explorers reach the peak of the Himalayas? Yes, but ironically, the brand was founded by two hiking enthusiasts while they were strolling across the sands of a hot beach in 1966. Well known for its high performing hiking gears and backpacking equipments, The North Face Apparel line has also developed a huge global following.
Designed and made with high quality materials and fabric, The North Face Jackets will definitely encourage and support you on your unending journey of exploration.
The variety of The North Face Jackets are made to suit different usage and functionality
- Rainwear — waterproof and water-resistant, this jacket series will keep wearers dry and shed rain
- Fleece — lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, three layers to keep wearers warm
- Softshells — wind ready jackets that shields you from gusty weather
- Windwear — wind-proof and wind-resistant jackets that will prepare wearers for the spring
- Running & Training — moisture-wicking, breathable jackets that will keep wearers cool and dry
- Vest — protection for the cores of your body, keep your body dry, warm and look stylish at the same time
- Lifestyle — protect yourself with style from unpredicted weather conditions when you are out and about
- Insulated — layer up to face the chilly weather of spring with these insulated and light jackets
- 3-in-1 — with three jackets in this series, you can wear them together for ultimate warmth or just one or two layers for not so chilly weather
- Skiing & Snowboarding — designed with rider-specific features, waterproof and filled with goose feather (550-900 fill, highest quality that’s commercially made), your upper body is perfectly insulated
Simple, not too flashy but still very eye catching, the tone of colours infused into the designs of The North Face Jackets are just so very pleasing and stylish. The brand really offers perfect style and function in a package with its jackets apparel line. Just browse up to see for yourself.
With a life-time guarantee, The North Face uses tip top quality in the making of its jackets. Features such as the follows just exude quality.
- Goose filled with a range in between 500-800 for the greater insulation
- Uses patented The North Face Hyvent technology to ensure that jackets are waterproof and breathable at the same time
- Uses DryVent technology to ensure the inner of the jacket is always dry even the outer layer is soaking wet
- Lightweight and not bulky also allows wearers to have greater mobility
You can wear The North Face Jackets anywhere, anyhow with any pairing for all your outdoor needs. Just match up with compatible pants, jeans, trackkies, shoes and bags. Check out The North Face and all its products offering to make your online shopping much more fun at iprice Malaysia.