Shopping for new furniture is always an exciting process, but it is also a challenging one. Nowadays, there are limitless varieties of products in the market. With SSF online store in Malaysia, you can now ideally furnish your home. Check out below and learn more about their products.
Top SSF Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SSF LÓTUSZ POTTED ASIATIC PENNYWORT||RM 29.90||Lazada|
|SSF CECILENE SIDE TABLE||RM 99.00||Lazada|
|SSF SİYAH BAR STOOL (BLACK)||RM 129.00||Lazada|
|SSF ZANTEDESCHIA CALLA LILY BUNDLE (PURPLE)||RM 29.90||Lazada|
|SSF FENJÝER SET OF 4 LANTERN (GOLD)||RM 49.90||Lazada|
|SSF VIALENE SIDE TABLE||RM 99.00||Lazada|
|SSF FRUMOASA GLASS VASE (S)||RM 28.20||Lazada|
|SSF ÉTKEZÉS CHAIR (GREY)||RM 99.00||Lazada|
|SSF KËEVA LAUNDRY BASKET (S)||RM 39.90||Lazada|
|SSF BERNEEN ARMCHAIR (LIGHT GREY)||RM 699.00||Lazada|
It goes without saying that furniture is essential for any interior of any home. Furniture plays a great role and should be the first element that is taken into consideration. Many interior designing experts mention that furniture may give an unexpected effect to your home depending on how you style it. Let SSF online go in Malaysia assist you in your purchase with their vast lc of furnishing items below:
- Kitchen & Dining – Essentially, the most important furniture for your cooking and eating space are the tables and chairs. To enhance your overall look of this space, you can opt for accessories such as tableware, canisters, and storage.
- Hallway & Entry – In most Asian households, this portion of the home are where most of the shoes are dc before entering the house. Ensure your shoes are kept in proper condition with shoe racks;a nice chair to assist you in those difficult to wear footwear may also be placed.
- Outdoor & Garden – The empty space of the outside portion of your home would look nice decorated with a bench, throw in a couple of pillows to add a pop-of-colour to it.
- Home Décor – Even though furnishing is essential to make a home look complete, adding a little décor around the house such as flowers or wall clocks would make it look even better.
- Home Office – Make your home office look like a genuine office with furniture sets and storage cabinets.
How to furnish the exterior of your home?
Many people think that furnishing the interior of your home is crucial, however decorating the outdoor space is equally important. No matter how big or small the outdoor space of your home is, there are always alternatives to making it look decent. This is because small changes will make a big difference. Whether it is a porch, patio or garden, here are some tips on furnishing it.
Fill up the space
An ideal way of making the most of an outdoor space is by using it in a way to suit your lifestyle. For example, if you are equipping a patio, consider what are the main uses for the given space and furnish it accordingly. Are you the type who likes to have a good book in one hand while sipping on tea? If so, you may utilize a garden bench and make it as comfortable as possible with quilts or throw pillows. Make sure to add on a coffee table to place your favorite beverage. If you prefer to dine outside, think about how many people you would like to accommodate. It also doubles as an alternative place to chit-chat when you have guests over.
Outdoor friendly materials
You don’t need to be a genius to figure this out in terms of using the right materials for your outdoor space. The given space is going to be subjected to outdoor elements, so it is only ideal to choose the right fabrics on the furniture. Even though the materials are outdoor friendly, it does not make it bulletproof. So it is still necessary to give your furniture a good cleaning once in a while.
Make use of plants
Be one with nature and accentuating your space with potted plants and other greenery. Since you’re already in an outdoor area, making use of plants will brighten up the space and make you feel as if the outdoor space flows from an area to another. Instead of spending a whole lot on fresh flowers, you can opt for fake potted plants. Not only does it look like the real deal, it saves you the hassle of changing it every day. Other than utilizing it as a form of decoration, other ornamental items like a wall clock or decorative balls.
Embrace foldable furniture
Collapsible furniture gives you the choice to transform your outdoor space in just a matter of minutes, especially when you have guests over. It can be easily tucked away or stored when it is not in use.
Comfort over anything
In any space no matter if it’s indoors or outdoors, it is always definite to select furnishings that you can relax in. There are chances that you would not be inclined to utilise the space if it is not equipped with comfortable furniture. So, it is important to make it as enjoyable as your indoor space.