Relax your mind and give your skin a great treat with these awesome facial masks from the biggest skin care brands in Malaysia. After all, normal skincare routine may not always give your skin its much needed break and relaxation. Check out the best face masks online or read more about face masks below.
Save more with iPrice couponsiHerb Promo Code Watsons Malaysia Coupons Althea Coupons Sephora Promo Code Malaysia Lookfantastic Coupons See more stores >
Top Face Masks Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask 70ml||RM 8.13||Shopee|
|Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque||RM 89.00||Zalora|
|The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque||RM 17.00||Shopee|
|LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask||RM 8.90||Shopee|
|LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask 100ml||RM 43.00||Shopee|
|LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask||RM 6.80||Shopee|
|Sephora Sleeping Mask 80ml Ginseng||RM 52.00||Sephora|
|Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask||RM 30.50||Cosmetic Love|
|Fresh Rose Face Mask||RM 35.00||Shopee|
|Amway ARTISTRY SIGNATURE SELECT Hydrating Mask||RM 110.70||Shopee|
Everyone has their own ideal version of beauty. In order to look beautiful, many people invest in a variety of skincare products as well as surgeries and other beauty services. Facials are one of those beauty services that are frequently used by people who are serious about their pursuit of beauty. A facial involves a variety of skin treatments (ranging from exfoliation and extraction to facial masks and massages) that can improve the beauty of your skin as well as mental well being.
While this skincare routine is considered a luxury to some people, facials are really beneficial. This is why we are bringing you one of the most important parts of facials: the facial mask. Facial masks are skin care products that are applied on the face in the form of a mask or gel. They can be peeled or washed off depending on the product's instructions. Facial masks are often formulated with anti-ageing, moisturizing, anti-acne or a variety of other ingredients that would suit your needs and your skin type.
Different Types of Face Masks
The facial mask is made from a variety of ingredients for different purposes. Some are designed to dry and solidify on your face, while others may remain wet. Most masks are removed by either rinsing the face with water, wiping off or peeling off the face. The duration for the masks to be worn varies according to the type of mask and further instructions from the manufacturer. Here are a few examples of the types of face masks that are available in the market:
- Clay Masks - These masks contain clay substances. These types of masks are recommended for people with normal to oily skin as it can deeply cleanse the skin by drawing out impurities to the skin’s surface as it dries and tightens.
- Peel-off Masks - These masks come in gel, plastic or paraffin wax subtypes that are not as absorbent as clay masks. These type of masks are great for mature and dry skin as they tighten the skin temporarily and stimulate the blood circulation in our face, rejuvenating the layers of the skin to be more supple.
- Sheet Masks - These masks are made from thin cotton sheets that have been soaked in various hydrating ingredients. They are great for oily and combination skin types as the ingredients used are usually oil-free.
- Cream Masks - These masks contain moisturizing ingredients that would help soften the skin. They are ideal for people with normal to dry skin as they rejuvenate the skin by adding moisture.
- Gel Masks - These masks are usually oil-free and have a gel-like consistency that is hydrating, which makes them great for people with dry or sensitive skin. These masks are naturally cold, which makes them ideal for soothing the skin.
A facial mask is important because it supplies the skin with additional nourishment and moisture on top of your daily routine. Having face masks is like doing facials at the comforts of your own home. Check out the hottest face masks from brands like Laneige, Innisfree, and so much more at iPrice!