About Sneakers Malaysia
Sneakers, a synonym for athletic shoes is a soft shoe with a rubber sole worn for sports or casual occasions. Sneakers came into existence way back in the 18th century when people wore rubber soled shoes called plimsolls. Without a proper shoe for the right foot or the left, in1982, the U.S. Rubber Company designed a pair of more comfortable rubber sneakers that was created with canvas tops called Keds (now, an internationally known brand that climbed up to the very top of the fashion ladder when it comes to sneakers) . The word “sneaker” was created by Henry Nelson McKinney, an advertising agent because they were so quiet, a person wearing them could sneak up on someone without them knowing. At the same year, Converse designed their very first basketball shoe called the Converse All-Stars which was later on endorsed by Chuck Taylor and rebranded as Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars which went global (one of the best seller till this very day). Follow these links to find out more about sneakers Malaysia:
- Put on a pair of sneakers for the perfect casual look with Sneakers Malaysia
- Sneakers Malaysia for men
- Sneakers Malaysia for women
- Sneakers surprise
- Get your sneakers now online
Those dress shoes making you look too formal during the week? Dress down with the right pair of sneakers for men. Soft canvas soles that wrap around your heels give you the comfort no dress shoe could match. Get the Swag look that gives you a younger feel to your image. Perfect to be worn with shorts, jeans or khaki pants, sneakers come in all shapes and sizes. Check out sneakers for men from iprice.my.
Care about the future of your feet? If you love shoes and you love comfort, swap your sky high stilettos to a pair of sneakers. There is nothing more comfortable than a brand new pair of sneakers and is proven to be one of the most popular types of shoes in the world. Taking casual look to a whole new level, sneakers is the ultimate choice of footwear when it comes to comfort, functionality and without forgetting style. Lookout for the most comfortable sneakers for women right here.
If you think you know everything about sneakers, now is the time to think again. Here are 5 fun facts about sneakers that might have just slipped through your memories
- When it comes to sneakers, no other brand can do it like Nike. Dominating the sneakers market, Nike’s sale shot up to the sky when Michael Jordan signed a contract with Nike to wear Air Jordan, the most famous shoes ever made in the century. Even after retiring from the NBA, the Air Jordan continues to gain popularity up to today.
- Never did it ever occur to an Indiana hoops star named Charles H or also known as Chuck Taylor that he would one day be known worldwide thanks to his endorsement with Converse. First marketed in 1917, the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars are the best-selling sneakers with sales nearing a billion pair.
- In the prisons in New York, Nike Air of similar sneakers are forbidden to be worn by prisoners because razors, drugs or any other small weapon can be stored in the hollowed-out sole of the air bubble. But amazingly, prisoners can wear the Converse Weapons for they can’t be used to store any weapon in anyway.
- Before customization was a mainstream trend, Vans already started offering their customers custom sneakers way back in March, 1966. The founder, Paul Van Doren believed in selling shoes directly to their customers and allowed them to bring their favorite fabric to the factory to make them into shoes.
- Any individual whose life revolves around sneakers, knows and owns everything sneakers are known as “sneakerheads”. They are sneaker obsessed people who run owns limited edition kicks, buying and selling at prices in thousands and all with their own hard earned money.
On iprice.my, you can purchase your favourite sneakers from one extremely trusted website that delivers it straight to your doorstep.