If you have an undying love for shoes, you know the power that a pair of high heels possesses. As soon as your feet slips in, your world totally transforms! Find the best high heels from the biggest brands in Malaysia or read more about high heels below.
Top High Heels Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Scholl Memory Cushion Women'S Court Shoes||RM 148.00||Shopee|
|MediFeet * Mf058 Health Shoes(Kasut Kesihatan)*Women Shoe Arch健康鞋Medical Footlink Medshoe Scholl Myfeet Footlibrary||RM 215.10||Shopee|
|MediFeet Fairlady Shoes Mf242-6||RM 229.00||Shopee|
|MediFeet Mfp 084 Health Shoe||RM 215.01||Shopee|
|Scholl Ls 4906 Memory Cushion Kayde Ladies Fashion Low Heels Shoes Office Or Casual Shoes (Ready Stock)||RM 147.99||Shopee|
|MediFeet * Ms122 Health Shoes(Kasut Kesihatan)*Nurse Wedges Arch健康鞋Medical Footlink Medshoe Scholl Myfeet Footlibrary||RM 179.10||Shopee|
|Scholl Memory Cushion Dress Women Shoes||RM 318.87||Shopee|
|Jelly Bunny Free Shipping Premium Melisa Jellyshoes Fashion Qualitystylist Comfit Jellyshoes||RM 59.99||Shopee|
|MEDIFEET Women Medical Health Shoe Spine Guard Tech||RM 278.00||Shopee|
|Jelly Bunny #Jellybunny Gaura 2 (Black)/Size 37||RM 130.00||Shopee|
First, there was Cinderella and then there was Carrie Bradshaw. The similarities between these remarkable individuals are the heels that changed their whole life. These two individuals are proof that a beautiful pair of heels can give you the happiness you can never imagine. Added to this happiness, heels can also change your height, making your legs look longer, leaner and sexier. And lastly, heels have the power to enhance your outfit, giving you a more fabulous look.
Where Did High Heels Come From?
Heels came into existence way back in 1500, worn by Persian horseback warriors (men) to help them latch their feet to the stirrups. Later on, aristocrats began embracing this footwear to set themselves apart for the peasants, as a symbol of wealth. Men stopped wearing heels altogether when Napoleon Bonaparte was photographed wearing flats when he crowned himself the emperor in 1804, ending the era where men wore heels. Women started wearing heels to be on the same level as men and later on, two types of heels were created, fat heels for men and skinny heels for women. Heels for women also became famous in the 19th century because of the pornography industry where females starting posing nude in high heels, giving a more erotic feel to the images. In this current age and time, heels are something that something that no women can live without, for it giving them the confidence to face the world and height (obviously).
Different Types of High Heels
High heels have a special place in every woman’s heart. There are many different types of heels that are designed for their different functions.
- Stilettos - Women’s all-time favorite, stilettos are the highest of all heels reaching up to 8 inches. Once you master the art of walking in the sky-high stilettos, you are gifted with amazing confidence that comes with that height.
- Sling Backs Heels - This type of footwear has a strap that goes around the back of the Achilles heel. The slingbacks provide stability and yet maintains its elegant look.
- Ankle Strap Heels - Providing more support, ankle heels are totally in style right now. Similar to the slingback heels, this heels has a strap that goes around your ankle, securing your feet to your shoes.
- Platforms - The only difference between a pair of platforms and a pair of stilettos are that the base of the shoe is thicker and wider. This makes the higher heels more comfortable because there is a less height difference between the back and the front of the foot.
- Pumps - Practically lower than stilettos about two to three inches, pumps are the perfect shoes for any occasion.
Heels are an extremely versatile pair of footwear that is perfect for everything you have in your wardrobe. Every woman needs to have at least one pair of high heels, regardless of the style, for special occasions. Don't forget to accessorize your look with handbags and the best clothing from your wardrobe!