When you are always on the go, you need a really good pair of footwear that makes you think that you are walking on fluffy cloudy. What other footwear gives you this comfort other than flats? The perfect pair of flats are not just easy to wear, they can be stylish, sophisticated and fun too. Flats are available in many styles and designs and fits in no matter where you are, breaking it down in the hottest club in town or pitching your business plan to your boss. Fill your shoe wardrobe with every type of flats that you can wear anytime and anywhere with Flat shoes Malaysia.
Follow these links to find out more about flat shoes Malaysia:
When fashion and shoes are mentioned in the same sentence, the stilettos will be the first footwear to come to mind. But after a day in the sky high heels, you will never want to think about ever putting your feet through that torturous pain and danger anymore. This is where flats come in extra handy. Providing you the style that you need, infused with comfort and did I say that it is torture-free, flats is your ultimate choice of footwear. Flats shoes have been in style for more than a millennium years.
Way back in the 15th century, flat shoes had been the choice for both the gents and the ladies. The high society women of ancient Egypt wore flat sandals made from braided papyrus leaves, and decorated with jewels to add a little bit of sparkle. Archaeologists even found several pair of flat shoes in the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb. He was found wearing sandals that was obviously made of pure gold. When the world knew about the existence of high heels, the practical and comfortable flat shoes was forgotten. But it was not for long! In 1957, when Audrey Hepburn wore her ballet flats, Capri pants and oversized sunglasses in Funny Face, the whole world went crazy. Everyone fell in love with flat shoes all over again.
This is the time for flat shoes. Its best to know the type of flats you need in your wardrobe before you make a blunder and fill it up with the wrong ones. Here is a list that might help you the next time you go flat shoe shopping:
- A pair of flats is a type of shoe that does not have any heel added to it.
- Flip-flops are a flat sandal which is held to the foot by a strap that goes over and between the toes
- Loafers are a low, slip-on shoe that does not come with any shoelaces or buckles.
- Sandals are an exposed style of shoe that includes an open toe and open back. You can just slip it on and has fabric or leather straps across the foot.
- A pair of slippers is flat, casual shoes that slips on and is typically meant for indoor usage.
- Ballet Flats are a pair of shoe that is soft, closet toe with no heel height, and is modelled after the shoes worn by ballet dancers.
- Espadrilles are shoes that have a women rope or similar material covering the sole of the footwear.
Yes, there are flat shoes for men. It's the stereotype to think that only women look for flat shoes in stark contrast to their high heels collection. Flat shoes for men come in all shapes and sizes. some of the flat shoes for men are loafers, sandals for men, flip-flops and Espadrilles for men.
Shop online for the ultimate flat shoes
Shopping is the best way to put a smile on anyone’s face. But that smile can fade off and turn into a frown when you find yourself stuck in the traffic jam on your way to the mall that can go on for hours. One way to maintain that smile on your face is via online shopping. Shop for all flats you want from iprice.my, the one stop shopping destination in South East Asia. At iprice.my, we deliver only the best from top brands straight to your doorstep. Shop from the comfort of your own home without leaving a hole in your wallet.