- Reasons why you should have a pair of leather boots
- Tips on how to wear your leather boots
- Shop for the best leather boots online
Leather boots is a type of closed footwear which extends from the ankles up, just right below the knee. Leather boots can come in many shapes, sizes, and designs, from heeled to flats, whether zipped or laced. Because this type of footwear is made of leather, you can trust that leather boots will last, even with rigorous use. Besides its immaculate construction, leather boots are also stylish and have since been a part of the fashion culture for many years.
- A pair of leather boots can help protect your feet from harm, especially if you are working in construction or outdoors.
- A pair of leather boots provides warmth during rainy and colder seasons.
- Leather boots let’s you show off your edgy side and can adapt to your lifestyle.
- Finding the right outfit for a leather boots is no hassle. It is a versatile footwear which you can pair with anything in your closet.
- The vast array of leather boots provides you enough options to choose which one would suit your needs.
A pair of leather boots can go a long way regardless of the style. You can choose from different types of boots such as cowboy, chelsea, chukka, hiking boots, ankle boots, booties, knee-high boots, etc., and still look fashionable. With the right outfit, attitude, and accessories, you can definitely rock your own pair of leather boots!
Leather boots for men
- Go for a Wall Street look if you own a pair of chelsea boots for men complete with shirt, tie, and briefcase. Brown chelsea boots go well with navy suits.
- For men who own chukka boots, an oxford shirt with a pair of straight cut jeans that gently covers it would definitely make your outfit look cool and confident.
- Cowboy boots never go out of fashion, so if you want a modern twist to this classic footwear, you can wear it with denim boot-cut jeans, oxford shirt and a sportscoat.
- If you have a pair of hiking boots that you want to use besides hiking, take out your best corduroys and roll them once, along with a pair of shawl collar cardigan.
Leather boots for women
- For women who want to make a statement using their ankle boots or booties, a form fitting dress, would definitely give a feminine look. If you want an office outfit with those pair of boots, you can wear a pair of cropped straight cut or skinny jeans.
- To rock your riding boots with style, pair it with dark wash jeans and a blazer. You can also go with a classic all-black look with a black top, pants and long coat for colder days.
- For women who want a cute outfit with their thigh-high boots, you can rock it with an over-sized long coat and ruffled or pleated mini-skirt.
- Other accessories such as hats and scarves are also a great accent to your outfit with a pair of leather boots, so make it count!
If you want to revamp your closet, then it’s time to buy a pair of leather boots. Durable, versatile, and stylish, leather boots would definitely your edgy personality. Take a look at available leather boots online here or browse by brand such as Burberry, Jimmy Choo, Fendi and so much more!