Instant noodles are a must-have in our food pantry as they serve as great meals when we have nothing to eat at home. Hailing from South Korea, Samyang ramen has taken the world by storm with its instant noodle that comes in various spicy flavours. Check out our selection of Samyang Ramen Noodle below!
Top Samyang Ramen Noodle Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle Samyang - Cheese Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen-( Halal)||RM 24.10||Shopee|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle Samyang Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen Original||RM 25.90||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle SAMYANG Hot Chicken Carbo Ramen / Noodles 130 x 5||RM 18.90||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle SAMYANG NEW 2020 KIMCHI 135GX5||RM 17.90||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle Samyang Curry Hot Chicken Ramen Multipack 5x140g||RM 21.25||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle Samyang Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen 700g ( Korea )||RM 21.90||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle SAMYANG TOPOKKI (halal) 80g x 5 packs||RM 16.50||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle Samyang Hot chicken Flavor Ramen( 2 Packs x 140g) + Carbo Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen(1pack x130g)-Loos||RM 15.90||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle 韩国三养炸酱面 Korea Samyang Jiajang Ramen 5packs||RM 24.80||Lazada|
|Samyang Ramen Noodle ifresh- [KOREAN RAMEN] SAMYANG HOT CHICKEN RAMEN (CARBONARA) 5X140g (HALAL)||RM 22.67||Lazada|
Available in Shopee RM 24.10 Go to Shop
What does Samyang mean?
The word "Samyang" consists of :
- Sam - literally in Korean meaning "three" and representing Heaven, Earth, and Mankind, as they are at the beginning of the Universe.
- Yam - literally in Korean meaning "nutrition" that is provided to the human being with constant and abundant nutrients.
In short, the word Samyang illustrates the ideal and purpose of ever-growing Samyang Foods.
- Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen
- Samyang Original Flavor Ramen Soup
- Kimchi Ramen Soup
- Buldak Ramen Tomato Pasta
- Buldak Ramen Light
- Extreme Buldak Ramen (2x Spicy)
- Buldak Ramen Kimchi
- Buldak Ramen Corn
- Buldak Ramen Cheese
- Buldak Ramen Jjajang
- Buldak Ramen Carbonara
- Buldak Ramen Curry
- Buldak Ramen Stew type
- Buldak Ramen Mala
Touted as the world's spiciest instant noodle, Samyang Hek Buldak Extra Spicy Roasted Chicken Ramen has a rating of about 8,706 Scoville Heat Units and people online have taken on the challenge of eating them. In addition, these red and spicy ramen noodles have been nicknamed nuclear fire.
The least spicy Samyang noodle is the Buldak Fried Noodles Light as the spiciness and the calories of their original Buldak Fried Noodles flavour are reduced in this version. This lighter version only has a total of 375 calories.
What is Samyang sauce made of?
The ingredients of Samyang sauce are water, artificial chicken flavour, corn syrup, soy sauce, soybean oil, onion, garlic, decolourized chilli extract, paprika extract, green tea flavour oil.
Are Samyang noodles halal?
All Samyang ramen noodle packs are halal certified. A way to identify whether they are halal is to check the 'halal' certification at the bottom right of the front noodle pack.
How can I make Samyang noodles better?
- Add cheese and milk – Mix them in the noodle well
- Add an egg– Cooked or uncooked
- Add Tuna and Mayo– 1/2~1 can of tuna and some mayo.
- Add cheese, a rice ball, and mini sausages – grab a cup of hot chicken flavor ramen noodle, throw in some string cheese, a rice ball or some mini sausages.
- Add rice cakes
- Add it on top of a rice bowl– Donburi style
- Add tons of sesame and nori seaweed or bonito flakes