Rolex is synonymous with luxury and precision. This Swiss watchmaker offers an array of extraordinary timepieces that exceed standards. Read all about Rolex Malaysia and its FAQs down below.
Case Material:Stainless Steel
Top Rolex Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Rolex GMT-Master II||RM 93,136.80||Jomashop|
|Rolex 100%Original Sea-Dweller 126600 Mark 1/43Mm||RM 8,000.00||Shopee|
|Rolex 100%Original 116234 Juiblee Fluted Bezel 36Mm Automatic||RM 4,000.00||Shopee|
|Rolex 100 % Original Daytona Watch Automatic For Men||RM 15,752.38||Shopee|
|Rolex Datejust Blue Dial Automatic Men'S Jubilee Watch||RM 48,000.00||Shopee|
|Rolex Yacht Master...Automatic Watch For Stylish Personality||RM 17,580.00||Shopee|
|Rolex Submariner Watch 904L Stainless Steel Waterproof||RM 19,800.00||Shopee|
|Rolex Datejust Automatic For Ladies||RM 10,100.00||Shopee|
|Rolex 100%Original Submariner No Date 114060 Like New||RM 4,000.00||Shopee|
|Rolex _Submariner Automatic Men Watch||RM 10,500.00||Shopee|
Rolex is a Swiss watch company that was founded in 1905. The founder, Hans Wilsdorf, had the vision to make reliable timepieces that are both elegant and features precise Swiss-made movements. Rolex is now known for its precision which rewarded the brand with the Chronometric Precision certification by the Official Watch Rating Centre.
In 1919, the brand produced the world’s first waterproof and dustproof watch called the Oyster. Then, in 1927, Rolex impressed the world when Mercedes Gleitze wore the Oyster during her vindication swim across the English Channel. Also during the same year, came the world’s first testimonial proclaiming the undefeated success of the waterproof watch, The Oyster, was published on the front page of the Daily Mail.
The following is a list of the current collections from Rolex Malaysia:
- Datejust and Lady-Datejust
- GMT-Master II
- Oyster Perpetual
- Cosmograph Daytona
- Sea-Dweller and Sky-Dweller
Rolex Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a Rolex in Malaysia?
The entry-level Rolex price in Malaysia can go up to hundreds of thousands, depending on the series. Special editions of Rolex watches that are adorned with diamonds and other gemstones can go up to millions of Ringgit.
How do you know if a Rolex watch is real?
- Rolex is a luxury high-end watch brand so that means it sells for a high price.
- Before buying, know your seller. Most authentic Rolex sellers provide a guarantee of authenticity with every purchase.
- Rolex uses quality materials when producing their watches, especially their 904L steel that is rust free. Look at some parts of the watch like the clasp, the hands, the case. If anything doesn’t seem like good quality, it’s most likely a fake.
- Rolex watches have their serial number deeply engraved into the steel and glow in the dark.
- Counterfeit Rolex watches don’t bother to put the logo into their stampings.
- The Rolex movement is made by true craftsmanship. However, if your watch has a quartz movement, chances are it is a fake. In addition, an authentic Rolex has engravings on the back inside when you open it up.
- Uneven spaces between letters and fonts with misspellings are signs of a fake watch.
Does a real Rolex have a green sticker on the back?
Rolex used to include a green holographic sticker on the back of their watches. However, they’ve replaced this sticker with a transparent one since 2007.
How do I care for a Rolex watch?
Considering the price and design complexity of the watch, it’s highly recommended that you take your Rolex watch to an official service centre for your periodical maintenance. For daily care, you can clean your watch with a cloth or wash the case and the metal strap using soap and water.
Does Rolex use real diamonds?
Yes, Rolex uses real diamonds and has its own jewellers to set the diamonds into their watches.
How long will a Rolex watch last?
A Rolex watch can last you a lifetime if given the proper love and care. A Rolex watch should be serviced every 10 years to ensure that everything is in tip-top shape.
Why is a Rolex watch so expensive?
The precision and craftsmanship taken on each watch as well as the innovative technology used are what make Rolex so expensive. The company is on par with other luxury watch brands like Tag Heuer, Tissot, and more.