Rolex is synonymous with luxury and precision. This Swiss watchmaker offers an array of extraordinary timepieces that exceed standards. Read all about Rolex Malaysia and their FAQs down below.
Recommended for You
Top Rolex Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Rolex Submariner||RM 609.50||Shopee|
|Rolex GMT-Master II||RM 1,495.00||Lazada|
|Rolex Submariner Black||RM 2,275.00||Shopee|
|Rolex Pre Owned Submariner Black Dial Stainless Steel Aluminum Bezel Oyster Automatic Mens Watch 16610||RM 31,884.23||Jomashop|
|Rolex Men'S Watch Rolex Cosmograph Daytona||RM 359.40||Shopee|
|Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Chronograph Rainbow Diamond Black Dial Watch 116599 RBOW||RM 1,016,193.38||Jomashop|
|Rolex RÔLEX Ôyster Perpetual 36 mm Silver Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Bracelet Mens Watch||RM 249.99||Lazada|
|Rolex Pre owned Datejust Champagne Dial Jubilee Bracelet 26mm Ladies Watch 69173CSJ||RM 12,409.78||Jomashop|
|Rolex Yacht Master 42 Black Dial Mens Watch 226659 0002||RM 135,285.28||Jomashop|
|Rolex Submariner ''Hulk'' Green Dial Steel Mens Watch 116610LV||RM 66,275.28||Jomashop|
Rolex is a Swiss watch company that was founded in 1905. The founder, Hans Wilsdorf, had a vision to make reliable timepieces that are both elegant and featured the precise Swiss-made movements. Rolex is now known for its precision which rewarded the brand with the Chronometric Precision certification by the Official Watch Rating Centre.
In 1919, the brand produced the world’s first waterproof and dustproof watch called the Oyster. Then, in 1927, Rolex impressed the world when Mercedes Gleitze wore the Oyster during her vindication swim across the English Channel. Also during the same year, came the world’s first testimonial proclaiming the undefeated success of the waterproof watch, The Oyster, was published on the front page of the Daily Mail.
Rolex Frequently Asked Questions
How do you know if a Rolex watch is real?
- Rolex is a luxury high-end watch brand so that means it sells for a high price. Fake Rolex watches usually sell between RM103 to RM 829.
- Before buying, know your seller. Most authentic Rolex sellers provide a guarantee of authenticity with every purchase.
- Rolex uses quality materials when producing their watches especially their 904L steel that is rust free. Look at some parts of the watch like the clasp, the hands, the case. If anything doesn’t seem like good quality, it’s most likely a fake.
- Rolex watches have their serial number deeply engraved into the steel and glow in the dark.
- Counterfeit Rolex watches don’t bother to put the Rolex logo into their stampings.
- Rolex movement is made by true craftsmanship. However, if your watch has a quartz movement, chances are it is a fake. In addition, an authentic Rolex has engravings on the back inside when you open it up.
- Uneven spaces between letters and fonts with misspellings are signs of a fake Rolex.
How large are Rolex watches?
Most Rolex cases are either 35 or 40mm. The bezel width ranges from 34.1mm to 40mm.
Does Rolex use real diamonds?
Yes, Rolex uses real diamonds and has its own jewelers to set the diamonds into their watches.
What is the most expensive Rolex?
The Paul Newman Daytona watch is the most expensive, selling at $17.8 million, which is approximately RM73,727,811.
Why is a Rolex so expensive?
The precision and craftsmanship taken on each watch as well as the innovative technology used are what makes Rolex so expensive. The company is on par with other luxury watch brands like Tag Heuer, Tissot, and more.