Finding quality makeup brushes usually leads to women losing an arm and a foot. If you are just starting to venture into the world of cosmetics or have a need to replace your old makeup brushes, then Real Techniques could be the answer. Brushes from Real Techniques are soft, perfect for makeup application and, above all, affordable! Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top REAL TECHNIQUES Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Real Techniques Ready Stock 100% Authentic Miracle Complexion Sponge||RM 16.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Authentic. By Samantha Chapman, Everyday Essentials||RM 110.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Limited Xmas Disco Makeup Brush Series||RM 20.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Authentic. Expert Face Brush||RM 55.25||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Raya Clearance Loose Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponges||RM 59.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Powder Brush #1401 [Rt61]||RM 79.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Real Technique Limited Edition Eyelining Brush Set||RM 38.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Eye Detail + Define #1531||RM 62.90||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Daily Deals Duo-Fiber Collection||RM 98.00||Shopee|
|Real Techniques Lip Color & Blur #1532 [Rt80]||RM 83.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 16.00 Go to Shop
- Real Techniques Malaysia: Born out of Passion and Love for Makeup
- Real Techniques Malaysia: Made for Your Needs
- Real Techniques Malaysia: A Global Community of Budding Makeup Artists
- Real Techniques Malaysia: Tools for Budding Makeup Artists
Samantha and Nicola Chapman are sisters who grew up with a love for makeup. Having a mother and aunt who was very involved in makeup greatly influenced the sisters to choose makeup artistry as their career path. In 2011, the sisters launched the Real Techniques brush collection. The launch day of the brand was memorable as women from around the globe visited the brand’s website to learn more about it. Today, Real Techniques is a brand that is well known across the globe for its quality products that never fail to impress.
The brand was created as a way for helping women to choose the right tools. As there are so many makeup tools available in the market that it is hard for a woman to find exactly what she needs. Each makeup tool that has been added to the brand’s lineup was created based on what the sisters knew women were looking for. The tools are paired with fun instructions from the brand’s founders on how each tool can be used to take the customer’s makeup artistry skills to the next level.
Makeup tools from Real Techniques would fall under two collections:
- Original Collection: Makeup tools that are made to be functional and affordable
- Bold Metals Collection: Premium brushes with either a silver, gold or rose gold finish that makes them look sophisticated and chic
Each brush (regardless of whether they are under the Original collection or the Bold Metals Collection) is made to be 100% cruelty-free. What this means is that the brush’s bristles are made from synthetic Taklon bristles. The bristles are soft and definitely easier to clean compared to most other brushes from other beauty brands. The brushes in the Original Collection are sold either separately or in a set (to cater to your specific needs) while the brushes in the Bold Metals Collection are sold separately.
From the many brushes that Real Techniques has to offer, two brushes and one collection of brushes is the most popular among the lineup:
- Real Techniques Blush Brush: Bristles are densely packed that one can scoop and distribute just the right amount of product. Several makeup artists claim that the brush can also be used for bronzer application, due to the small size of the brush’s head.
- Real Techniques Powder Brush: Made from super soft Taklon bristles that are densely packed, the brush is fluffy and perfect for applying powder. The brush is perfect for spreading the product evenly across your face and neck.
- Real Techniques Core Collection: Comes with four different brushes that will help to prepare your face before you apply your blusher and bronzer. It is the perfect essential brush collection that will help you create a perfect, flawless canvas for your makeup.
Other than brushes, Real Techniques also sells a brush cleansing gel to keep your brushes clean and hygienic while also extending the lifespan of the brushes. The brand also sells a makeup sponge, called the Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is designed to evenly blend your makeup. The makeup sponge should be replaced every 1-3 months in order to keep getting the best results for your makeup look.
In 2008, way before founding the brand, Samantha and Nicola Chapman started a makeup tutorial channel on Youtube, named Pixiwoo. The first video on the channel was on a smoky eye makeup tutorial that soon garnered the attention of people who stumbled upon the video and wanted to learn more. As the channel’s popularity begun to grow, the two sisters decided to bring something a little different to the table: Samantha would focus on runway looks while Nicola would focus on the latest celebrity look. By 2010, the channel was widely received by women across the globe and the sisters had connected with various other makeup artists. It was through learning of the wants of other women that the sisters got the idea to start Real Techniques. After the launch and popularity of the brand, the sisters still update Pixiwoo with their views on the latest makeup products and trends while also giving their customers awesome tutorials on keeping up with the makeup trends.
Shop for quality Real Techniques makeup tools at affordable prices on iprice! After all, you need quality tools in order to achieve quality results and that is exactly what Real Techniques is offering. If you are looking for other Makeup products, have a look at the products we have to offer from the following brands: