Looking to invest your money somewhere safe and reliable? Then look no further than gold. Buying gold can have beneficial and steady returns to help you secure a more financially stable life. Read more about Public Gold below.
Top Public Gold Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Public Gold - Akaun Simpanan Emas Gap Emas 999.9 24K (Free E-Book + Group Whatsapp + Bimbingan Percuma)||RM 94.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Gap Account (0.3++Gram) : 999 (24K)||RM 100.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Bungamas Series Bar Pg 10G (Au 999.9)||RM 2,770.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold (Ready Stock Wedding) 1G Gold Bar Lbma 24K With Free Card Holder||RM 300.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold ⭐ : Emas 24K/999 ' Menabung Serendah Rm100 Sebulan ⭐||RM 100.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Lbma Bullion Bar 1G (Au 999.9) - Classic||RM 389.90||Shopee|
|Public Gold Ready Stock Masjidil Haram Mekah 1G Lbma Bar 24K With Free Cardholder||RM 300.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Lbma Bullion Bar 0.5G (Au 999.9) - Klcc||RM 180.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Lbma Bullion Bar Pg 1G (Au 999.9) 24K - Wau Bulan Pos||RM 345.00||Shopee|
|Public Gold Akaun Gap (Sandaran Emas 999.9 24K)||RM 74.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 94.00
RM 100.00 Go to Shop
Public Gold Malaysia offers services and products relating to the purchase and trade of gold. Started in 2008, it is Public Gold’s mission to make investing in gold much easier for the general public. With Public Gold’s services and products, everyone can put their money into something safe and reliable.
Buying gold is a way for you to diversify the type of investments that you hold. Gold is tangible, finite and highly liquid. Physical gold is one of the most ideal forms for long-term wealth preservation. If you’d rather not have the physical item, you could also trust companies like Public Gold to take care of your assets for you.
How to buy gold?
The first step is deciding what kind of gold you want to buy. Are you looking to buy gold bullion? If so, are you looking for coins or bars? Would you rather invest in gold futures or a gold exchange-traded fund (ETF)? All these products will have slightly different purchasing processes, so deciding which type best suits you will save you time and energy.
The Gold Accumulation Program allows you to create a long-term saving method by accumulating gold as low as 1 gram every month. You can convert your money into gold at any time of the month and for as many grams as you are able to. When you’re satisfied with the rate and the returns you’ve made, you can sell your gold back to Public Gold. The benefits of the Gold Accumulation Program is the level of commitment required. You can liquidate your gold bar and other gold assets any time without a penalty. Your investment also doesn’t have to be recurring; if in a month you decide to put your savings elsewhere and continue the program the following month, you’re able to do so.
Ordering from Public Gold Malaysia
- First, access Public Gold’s homepage and click “Login.”
- Click on “Register Account” if you are a new user. If you already have a Public Gold account, enter your username and password, and click “Login.”
- Fill the registration form with your necessary personal details and click “Submit.” You’ve successfully created an account at Public Gold! An email of your temporary account info will be sent to you, verify and activate your account for the first time.
- After logging in, click on “Order” at the navigation bar to access the page.
- Next, click “Purchase Order.”
- You can choose products sorted by categories, or use the search bar to find the specific product that you want. This can range from gold bar, bullion, gold jewellery and so on.
- After deciding which Public Gold product you want, add to cart to proceed with the order. Check and confirm that item details, price and quantity are correct. If you want to change the quantity, simply click on “Update Cart” to apply the changes.
- The system will redirect you to the login page to proceed payment. Select a branch and payment method to pick up your products, for example, Petaling Jaya, Selangor and Full Payment.
- Purchase Order for myself or third party (enter the PG Code of the person, “Search” to update order). Once confirming the order summary is correct, click “Place and Proceed to Payment.”
- Choose payment method as banking to proceed, upload transaction or payment slip.
- Kindly wait for the staff to process the order as Public Gold’s system will notify them immediately after you upload the transaction or payment slip.
Which country has the cheapest gold?
Some of the countries that have the cheapest gold price rates include Thailand, Hong Kong, Switzerland, China, the United Arab Emirates, and India.
The price of Public Gold bar and other gold items truly depends on the market condition on the day itself. Every day, the price of gold can fluctuate so be on the lookout when the rate is on the rise. To find the daily gold rate, you can contact a Public Gold representative or use their 24-hour live chat feature.