About Phyto Malaysia
- About Phyto Malaysia
- Hair care products from Phyto Malaysia
- Address your hair concerns with Phyto Malaysia
Get healthier and shinier hair with Phyto Malaysia! The brand specializes in hair care products since the 50s, using specially-formulated treatments with essential oils and extracts. If you are having hair problems such as dandruff, dry or damaged hair, oily scalp or even severe hair thinning, Phyto Malaysia gives you nothing but the best organic hair care treatments in the market.
Phyto Malaysia was first established in the 1950s by Patrick Ales. Patrick worked as a barber’s apprentice in Paris and noticed the strain on his colleagues’ hands and hair from using chemical-based products. It was from this moment that Ales turned to nature as an alternative to hair care. For 50 years, the company has provided their customers with only the best organic formulas, specially designed in French labs for a fuller and healthier hair.
Today, the company is now a leading provider of natural hair care solutions in the beauty market. Known worldwide for their concentrated, plant-based products; each bottle is filled with endless research, and cutting edge technology on how to utilize nature’s healing powers. With 95-100% concentration of natural extracts, you can expect only the best from Phyto Malaysia.
Phyto Malaysia focuses their efforts on hair care with countless products from shampoos, conditioners to hair care and treatment, serving both hair professionals and regular consumers. Their continued research to organic alternatives yielded a specially-designed formula with over 500 botanical extracts from the plant’s most active molecules found in resin, roots, leaves, seeds, and flowers. Careful extraction methods are used to garner only the most organic ingredients such as decoction and maceration. To help minimize preservatives, recyclable aluminum and glass are used because of their non-porous properties. This results to a highly concentrated formula with minimal to no water and no harmful chemicals such as parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, alcohol, and silicones. Each bottle is so concentrated with natural extracts that only a few dabs would be enough to promote healthier cells.
Phyto Malaysia Hair care
Being a brand that specializes in hair care and treatment, Phyto Malaysia offers a wide array of products that would make your hair healthier, smoother and shinier. What’s best about choosing Phyto Malaysia is their 100% natural formula which gets rid of all harmful chemicals that would make your hair dry and frizzy. Another great thing about the brand is their specialized products for several hair problems such as dandruff, dry hair, damaged hair, oily scalp and severe hair thinning. If you are having these problems, then Phyto Malaysia would be able to help you.
Natural skin care products from Phyto Malaysia
While the company is mostly well-known for their hair care products, Phyto Malaysia also has skin care products which, like their hair treatments, are also 100% natural. If you are looking for natural sunscreen alternatives, Phyto Malaysia has sun oils and sun veils that would protect you from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Unlike most sunscreens, Phyto skin care products has little to no chemicals that could potentially damage your skin.
Are you having hair problems such as damaged hair, dandruff, sensitive or oily scalp? Are you tired of generic shampoos that promise healthier roots? If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then it’s time to switch to a more organic option. Phyto Malaysia has developed several formulas to address countless hair concerns, the natural way. Not only will you be able to bring back your hair’s natural glow, but also give way to healthier scalp for that fuller, fresher look.
Dry and brittle hair
- Use Phytokeratine Extreme Shampoo 1 to 2 times weekly to gently cleanse and prepare your hair for restorative treatment.
- After rinsing and shampooing, use Phytokeratine Extreme Mask on towel-dried hair on the mid section of your locks. Use a comb to evenly distribute the formula and leave on for 4-6 minutes, depending on your hair thickness. Then rinse thoroughly; use 2 to 3 times a week.
- Use Phytokeratine Extreme Cream before blowdrying or styling your hair daily. Leave it on for the rest of the day for protection against heat and chemicals.
Severe hair thinning
- For severe hair thinning, use Phytopolleine Botanical scalp treatment on your scalp and massage gently in circular motions. Leave it on for 20 minutes then rinse and shampoo.
- After rinsing off the Phytopolleine serum, use the Phytophollium shampoo, then rinse thoroughly.
- Before styling your hair, apply Phytolium 4 hair thinning treatment using an applicator through several sections of your hair. Lightly massage massage the scalp for absorption; do not rinse.
- 20 minutes before taking a shower, apply Photopolleine Botanical scalp treatment on sections of your hair. Gently massage to encourage absorption, then proceed to shampoo.
- Use Phytheol Intense Anti-Dandruff Treatment twice or three times a week for one month. Apply the shampoo on wet hair; rinse, apply it again, then finally rinse with lots of water.
- For maximum results, alternate your shampoo with Phytheol Oily Hair Purifying scalp Exfoliating shampoo, 2 to 3 times weekly.
- Moisturize your scalp with Phytheol Dry Hair Moisturizing Scalp Exfoliating shampoo. Use alternately with the previous shampoos for greater results.
- To cure oily scalps and to soothe sensitive and/or irritated scalp, use Phytoapaisant soothing treatment shampoo daily, then rinse thoroughly.
Phyto Malaysia offers only the most natural products for you. From shampoos, to conditioners and hair care treatments, the brand promises healthier hair. Made from 500 highly-concentrated, botanical extracts, you can be free from common hair problems such as dandruff, dry and brittle hair, damaged hair, sensitive, irritated and oily scalp, and so much more. Use Phyto Malaysia hair care products to get beautiful, and shinier locks!