Looking for a fragrance that is inoffensive and can be worn every day? Then, look for fragrances that fall under the eau de toilette type. They are lighter and have a less complex scent compared to eau de parfums and parfums. Click here to learn more about eau de toilettes.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Eau de Toilette Malaysia - From Water to Perfume
- Best Eau De Toilettes in Malaysia
- Exploring the Scent of Confidence with Eau de Toilette Malaysia
Eau De Toilette is a type of perfume. It is a mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds that can be used to give the human body a pleasant scent. The name “Eau De Toilette” actually means toilet water. Back then, toilet water was understood to mean water that is used by someone to freshen up. Also, Eau De Toilette was sometimes referred to as “flower water” due to its first few products being primarily made from flowers.
Eau De Toilette has a weaker concentration of fragrance compared to Eau De Parfum, but has a higher concentration than Eau De Cologne. Eau De Toilettes typically contain less than 10% of perfume oil (although some can be anywhere between 5-15%). This makes them great to wear for warm weather as well as inoffensive everyday wear compared to Eau De Parfum.
As there are so many Eau De Toilettes in the market today, we have handpicked a few that we feel are the best and would be of interest to you:
- Guerlain Mitsouko Eau De Toilette for Women
- Launched in 1919, the creation of this eau de toilette was inspired by a love story. Like the heroine that it was named after, Mitsouko has a mysterious side to itself as it slowly opens up to its heart. The fragrance is elegant, not too sweet or heavy and sensual. It is a balanced blend of fruits, floral notes and spices that is rich, making it a fragrance that is not for ordinary day use.
- Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Eau De Toilette for Men
- Launched in 1982, this fragrance is a composition of citrus and floral notes that evokes the feeling of sensual masculine power. It is an aromatic fougère that is sharp and spicy. The latest version of the fragrance has been released with an updated fruity note that lets you make your own fashion statement.
- Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette
- Calvin Klein’s very first unisex fragrance that took the world by storm when it was launched in 1994. It is a unique fragrance that featured an interesting combination of citrus, floral and herbs. It is light, refreshing and has a nice balance between sensuality and brightness, making it a perfect everyday scent.
“When someone smells good, it automatically makes them more attractive.”
- Unknown Author -
Invest in one of the eau de toilettes that we have to offer and you will appear all the more confident and attractive. If you can’t find what you need from the array of eau de toilettes, then have a look at other Perfume products that we have to offer. After all, smelling good is important and can boost anyone’s confidence.