Want to smell fresh and beautiful? Well, today you can be. With Eu De Cologne in Malaysia, you can choose from thousands of fresh fragrances all over the world. Thinking of a fresh flowery fragrance? You can! Want a minty scent with a hint of robust essences? You’ve got plenty of choices. Eu De Cologne in Malaysia gives you a huge selection of sprays and perfumes you’ll love. Everything from your favourite brands
- Eu De Cologne in Malaysia
- Cologne and Perfume – what’s the difference?
- Facts about cologne
- Cologne brands in Malaysia
Nowadays we have so many choices of smells and scents to choose from. What’s more, is that there are so many names to all the types of fragrances we use. Some are called perfumes, some are called cologne, and some are called Eu De Toilette. So which is what? Generally we can separate perfumes from cologne in the sense of what occasion you would use either one. The main difference between perfume and cologne is the concentration of scent added to each. Generally cologne has less scent while perfume has more scent molecules added to the concoction of alcohol. This makes perfume much longer lasting and heavier on the fragrance with each spray. Although there are unisex cologne, you can find Eu De Cologne for men and Eu De Cologne for women too.
In the first 10 seconds that a person meets you, they make a detailed observation about you. Your dressing, your facial expression, your words and especially, your smell. This is
- Less is more – don’t overdo. 2 to 4 squirts is enough to get the scent merging to your skin. You don’t want to be the one who puffs up the whole room with a strong smell.
- Apply to your pressure points – you don’t need to apply to cologne to your entire body. Simply spray on to a couple of pressure points or pulse points on your body to get the fragrance dissipating.
- Change is progress – being loyal to a brand is great, but we do have to change up our style once in a while. This means choosing a different cologne to alternate. It’s advisable to have at least two types of cologne
When selecting a cologne, you want to get a good brand that can work for you. In order to do that, look for cologne brands that are of superior quality. Cologne brands in Malaysia are everything from Jo Malone, L’Occitane, and Estee Lauder to Tommy Hilfiger, HERMÈS, and Abercrombie & Fitch. Each with its own distinct fragrance, you’ll be spoilt for choice when choosing a cologne. So what are you waiting for? Shop online at