Paris Hilton does not need a lot of announcement. Everything of her is well publicized by the media. However, did you know that the Paris Hilton perfume range is actually one of the most popular celebrity-endorsed brands of the early 21st century? Browse at the range below and click here to learn more about it.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Paris Hilton Perfume Malaysia: The making of the Paris Hilton Perfume
- Best-selling Paris Hilton Perfumes that you will like
An actress, model, heiress, spotlight celebrity that is always followed by camera flashes, Paris Hilton is also a clever businesswoman that knows what consumers today want. In 2004, after the release of her first fragrance named Paris Hilton, sales for her production firm, Parlux Fragrances increased by over 40%. No one can deny her extravagance and temperament influence but the success of Parlux is also proof that the once party whore is now a successful businesswoman. This range of perfume carries not only the Paris Hilton name but also the determination and proud ownership of a women.
Paris Hilton’s first perfume the Paris Hilton for Women was created by Hilton herself with the help of Steve Demercado and James Krivda. With top notes that are both voluptuous and seductive, apple, orange and melon was used in the making. The heart of the perfume is opulent, floral, sweet and pure, created with jasmine, freesia, lily, tuberose, mimose and lily of the valley. Using ylang-ylang, milky-powdery and intensive sandalwood, musk and oakmoss, the base of the perfume has a sweet lingering scent. Offered in 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT, this perfume is still one of the most highly rated Paris Hilton perfume up to date globally.
The Paris Hilton brand currently has about 20 perfumes in its fragrance offering. Several Paris Hilton fragrances were created in collaboration with perfumers Jean-Claude Delville, Frank Voelkl, Mane USA, Jean-Louis Grauby and Honorine Blanc.
After the successful launch of Paris Hilton for Women, the heiress also created men’s fragrance lines that include Just Me for Men, Paris Hilton Man and Heir. We guess that it’s her way of commemorating all the men in her life. The following are some of our picks of Paris Hilton perfume range:
- Dazzle Paris Hilton for women — a floral–fruity fragrance that expresses Hilton’s whimsical side, dazzlingly and charming without the need for bling. Created with the inspiration of the colour pink, beautiful jewels like pink diamonds, it is also a creation that shows all the different facets of her personality. The composition opens with notes of pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar with violet petals, pink calypso orchid and orange blossom in the heart and the base of vanilla, pink champagne, white patchouli and musk. The nose behind this perfume is Frank Voelkl while Henry de Monclin created the special round and faceted pink diamond bottle design. It is offered in 30, 50 and 125 ml EDP.
- Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo — with notes of lemon and red apple and a heart of frangipani, iris, orange blossom and jasmine, this rich, elegant signature fragrance from Paris Hilton Passport range is an inspiration of Hilton’s jet-set lifestyle as well as the modern allure of Tokyo. Feminine and flirtatious with a unique sophistication, this is the perfect perfume to for modern girls as you can carry the metropolis wherever you go.
- Tease Paris Hilton for women —The fragrance is the tenth edition in Paris Hilton’s perfume collection. What separates it from others is its composition based on Hilton’s fascination by Marilyn Monroe. Created in cooperation with perfumer Steve De Mercado of Fragrance Resources and constructed as chypre-floral-oriental, this has notes of fuji apple, white peach, bergamot, white flowers, amber, blond wood and hot sand. Offered in 50 and 100 ml EDP, this fragrance smells expensive and though not a Chanel it can pass for an Estee Lauder or Elizabeth Arden.
Paris Hilton perfumes are a great array of affordable perfumes that can uplift a woman’s self-confidence. But if citrusy scents are not of your taste, try browsing at the wide range of Eau De Toilette, Eau De Parfum and Eau De Cologne available at iprice Malaysia.