Much like the rare silvery-white metal discovered in 1803, Palladium is known for the durability of its footwear. The brand features all kinds of footwear (sneakers, heels, wedges, boots, and oxfords) that is based on its original design for its very first shoe. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top Palladium Price List 2020
Available in Shopee RM 159.00 Go to Shop
- Palladium Malaysia: From Explorers to Fashionistas
- Palladium Malaysia: Unleash Your Adventurous Side
- Palladium Malaysia: Evolution Of The Legendary Pampa Boots
- Palladium Malaysia: Companion For Life
The company started out in 1920 as a manufacturer of tires for the aviation industry. Its advanced research and innovation into the creation of tires (by using layers of canvas bands under vulcanized rubber) soon made it the largest aircraft tire supplier in Europe. Then, the war ended and the company decided to venture into the footwear industry in 1947. It created comfortable and durable boots from its canvas and rubber resources that were soon adopted by the legendary French Foreign Legion.
The Palladium boots soon became the number 1 choice for explorers when facing extreme conditions. It would be in the 1990s that the boots became a well sought-after look in the fashion industry. While the company has since ventured into making bags, apparel and other footwear (such as heels and oxfords), they are known more for their footwear as each new design closely resembles the original boots design that is known for comfort, functionality and durability.
While most brands would place importance on style and fashion, Palladium is all about comfort and durability while letting fashion take the back seat. This is reflected not only in their footwear (as that it is what they are more known for), but also in their limited choices of bags and apparel. Each item is designed for maximum comfort with the thought that they would be used in harsh situations (like jungle trekking through the Amazon jungle or rock climbing at the Red Rock Canyon). But let’s not dwell too much on that and lets narrow our focus to the products that Palladium is most known for: shoes.
“Good shoes take you (to) good places.”
- Seo Min Hyun -
The first ever boot design from Palladium, the Pampa boots was highly functional, durable and comfortable that the French Foreign Legion actually took on the boots as their official footwear, putting the boots to the test in harsh dessert conditions and rugged terrains. The boots made a name for themselves as the go-to boots for adventurers and explorers.
The brand has since moved on to manufacturing other footwear (such as heels, oxfords, wedges and sneakers). Each footwear design is based on the reliable design of the Pampa boots that made them famous in the first place. Like what Dr. Spencer Reid’s mother said in season 4 of Criminal Minds, “Why mess with perfection?”
Have a look at the list of Palladium footwear that we love!
Palladium Pampa Hi
- Hi boots that is available for men and women (slight variation in design for men and women)
- Single-unit molded rubber outsole that offers excellent traction
- Provides lasting support and is very comfortable
- Available in a wide variety of colours
- Available only for men
- Sneaker-inspired design
- Modern looking ankle boots for city dwellers
- Offers excellent traction, comfort and durability when roaming the city
Palladium Pampa Tactical
- Tactical boots for men and women (with slight variations between designs for men and women)
- Both designs are available in either full black or brown and olive
- Military-inspired design for an edgy look
- Made from rubberized full-grain leather and ballistic nylon
Palladium Baggy Leather
- Available for men and women (same design)
- Collar can be worn up or down
- Features lasting support and comfort as well as excellent traction that makes it good for both city and off-road use
- Available in full black or sunrise and chocolate
Palladium Ecuador CSR TFL
- Hidden wedge heel designed boots for women
- Street look with plenty of attitude
- Collar can be worn up or folded down
- Available in dark brown, cognac, or deep blue
Palladium Baggy Low LP MTL P
- Sneaker-inspired heeled boots for women
- Chic floral print
- Provides lasting support and comfort for feet
- Collar can be worn up or folded down
- Available in either light colour range or dark colour range
Palladium Pampa Oxford SBTG
- A combination of Pampa boots with Oxford shoes
- Created by Singaporean artist, Mark Ong
- Stylish shoes for men
- Available in either dark brown or light brown
Palladium Pallarue TX
- Low-top sneakers for women
- Perfect balance of style and comfort
- Rubber toe cap to protect toes
- Combines classic sports look with a modern flair
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a fabulous pair of shoes.”
- Hudson + Bleecker -
Start your journey with a great pair of Palladium Shoes. Explore the world or even the city that you live in with these awesome products from Palladium at affordable prices on iprice. If you aren’t too sure that Palladium’s boots would match your needs or style, then have a look at the other Boots that we have to offer.