Do you know that our own Mother Nature is filled with natural goodness, beneficial for your face and everything else? Origins harness this natural goodness and incorporate them into their range of beauty products. Read on more to know more about Origins Malaysia products below.
Top ORIGINS Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|ORIGINS Ginzing Into The Glow Brightening Serum 30Ml||RM 162.00||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Ginzing Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturiser 5Ml/15Ml/30Ml (Travel Size)||RM 35.00||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Ginzing Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer||RM 125.00||Shopee|
|Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuff 15Ml||RM 109.30||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay 15Ml/30Ml (Deluxe Travel Size)||RM 35.00||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 15Ml/30Ml||RM 35.00||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask To Purify & Nourish||RM 144.40||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Original Skin Retexturing Mask With Rose Clay 75Ml||RM 100.70||Shopee|
|Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuff 5Ml (Travel Size)||RM 36.00||Shopee|
|ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask With Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 15Ml/30Ml (Travel Size)||RM 55.80||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 162.00
RM 180.00 Go to Shop
Skincare brands are popping up faster than a mushroom after a heavy downpour. Everywhere you turn, you would surely come across one or more skincare brand that promises this and that. But how trustworthy are these brands? With Origins, placing your trust in them will be the best decision you ever made in your life.
Origins Malaysia: A fresh take on beauty
What others saw as just a mere leaf or a tree, the team of visionary beauty chemist and plant scientist saw was a solution to the skin’s most pressing concerns. In the late 1980s, this team started their in-depth study on the power of potent plants and their history in traditional medicine. They figured out that this ancient concept can be modernized with advanced scientific technology to help the skin of the 21st century. They created the world’s first prestige, a high-performance skincare brand that is purely made from nature. That brand is known as Origins.
Origins Purity Promise – All of their products are formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oil. They are also designed without any parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum paraffin, DEA and animal ingredients. All their collection are created using a mixture of renewable resources, wind energy and earth-friendly practices. Everything from Origins is from our Mother Nature to our Mother Nature.
Origins Malaysia: Powered by Nature, Proven by Science
Out of the 400-600 plants that Origins screen each year, these rare few proves to be the crème of the crops, worthy of their high-performance skincare formulas.
- Anogeissus – helps stimulate the natural production of fibrillin, the protein that gives your skin youthful firmness and bounce.
- Apricot – rich in essential fatty acids like Oleic and Linoleic. Also packed with Vitamins A and E which are extra-nourishing and soothing.
- Camphor – known for its power in counter-irritant and skin purifier.
- Chamomile – the daisy-like flower is filled with Azulene and Bisabolol Oils, which contributes to their ability to soothe and calm everything including upset stomach, unsettled nerves and even fragile skin.
- Charcoal – created from Bamboo ash and valued for its excellent absorption abilities, acts like a magnet to draw out the dirt, debris and impurities from your skin.
- Coffee – impressive health benefits from antioxidant age-fighting to memory boosting and restoring the radiance of tired skin.
- Goji Berry – known for strengthening, prolonging and easing life.
- Hydrocotyle – speeds up cell generation to promote faster healing and also increases the production of collagen that helps in maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Jojoba – the oil works as an efficient moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores which in turn helps in conditioning and soothing skin. The beads work as a gentle, natural exfoliator that leaves your skin looking smooth and luminous.
- Kukui Nut – the butter from this nut is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants and linoleic acid, which is easily absorbed by the skin and proves to the extremely nourishing.
- Lavender – the essential oil is easily and quickly absorbed onto the skin which is rich in antiseptic properties. The calming scent instantly puts you at ease as your stress fades away.
- Tazetta Lily Bulb – rich in self – renewing properties that are used to help reawaken skin’s youthfulness.
- Mangosteen – rich in Xanthones, a type of potent antioxidants that are known to help protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and other environmental assaults.
- Mimosa – stimulates collagen synthesis and slows down collagen degradation to help keep skin looking young.
- Papaya – natural exfoliator for your skin as it removes dullness, discolouration and dead cells to leave skin radiant and supple.
- Peppermint – used to ease muscle tension because of its cooling, relaxing effects on your skin.
- Red Algae – known around the world for their moisture-retention abilities that help in replenishing moisture reservoirs to keep skin feeling hydrated and supple.
- Rice – exfoliating with rice leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and more refined and its potent skin-polishing powers create a positively luminous look.
- Rose of Jericho – known to awaken skin’s ability to capture and hold essential hydration, giving an instant moisture boost to dry, dehydrated skin.
- Sea Salts – purify, smooth and reinvigorate skin to look younger, brighter and healthier.
- Silver Tip White Tea - packed with polyphenols, a potent antioxidant that helps protect skin from damaging free radicals to keep its youthful looks alive, longer.
- Tourmaline – energizing crystals that are extra effective in detoxifying and brightening skin while helping improve its vitality.
- Turmeric – getting a great deal of attention for its anti-irritant effects.
- Willowherb – has a protein change that can result in dullness and discolouration and helps restore radiance to your skin.
Origins is owned by Estée Lauder, a company that tests on animals. According to crueltyfreekitty, Origins is not considered cruelty-free. Some countries where Origins is sold required animal testing on all imported cosmetics as part of their regulator safety process. Depending on the product and regulations, the testing may happen before or after products are put up for sale. As a brand rooted in science, Origins doing everything they can to put an end to animal testing worldwide through science.
Get your skin nature ready with Origins. Some of their best products include:
Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
This clever cleanser is recommended for dry, rough skin, normal and even oily skin as it balances everything up. It’s a gentle, frothy face wash with Broad Leaf Kelp Extract, Wheat Protein and Tourmaline which discourages excess oil production while protecting dry prone zones.
Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum
This power serum is great in unlocking a new path to visible wrinkle reduction. In just 2 weeks, this powerful age-fighting serum helps visibly improve lines and wrinkles. With continued use, it helps lift and firm to reveal a more youthful appearance.
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask With Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water
Say goodbye to dry skin with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed and supple.
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion
Perfect for sensitive and reactive skin. This Origins extra-light treatment lotion features Dr. Andrew Weil's famed Mega-Mushroom blend. It helps soothe, comfort and hydrate skin so it looks and feels healthier, more supple and refreshed. This product contains natural ingredients which may settle, shake well before applying for the best results.
Ginzing Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer
This moisturizer delivers 72-hours of oil-free hydration as it revs up your skin’s natural radiance for a wide-awake look. It contains energy-boosting caffeine from Coffee & Ginseng which helps refresh and revitalize your skin, while Hydra-Hug™ Technology helps lock-in and maintain lasting and healthy moisture. It also contains the essential oil blend of Grapefruit, Lemon & Spearmint that naturally invigorates the senses.