Health care is crucial to any family, especially when it comes to health monitoring. Always have your first aid box prepared with the best health care products from Omron Malaysia.
Max Load Capacity:135kg
Dimension (H x W x D):340 x 357 x 3.5mm
Cuff Size:22 - 42cm
Cuff Size:22 - 42cm
Top OMRON Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7121||RM 116.92||Lazada|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7120||RM 135.00||Lazada|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN500||RM 239.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN600||RM 319.00||Lazada|
|Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor||RM 590.00||Lazada|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7130||RM 33.00||Lazada|
|Omron Body Composition Monitor HBF-375||RM 362.00||Lazada|
|Omron Forehead Thermometer MC-720||RM 168.00||Lazada|
|Omron Digital Thermometer MC-246||RM 17.00||Lazada|
|Omron Digital Body Weighing Scale HN-289 Black||RM 61.88||PGMALL|
- Omron’s commitment to health care
- Omron Malaysia health care products
- Trust Omron Malaysia for a better lifestyle
The core business of Omron revolves around the commitment to improve people’s lives as well as ensure a better society.
Omron was founded by Kazuma Tateisi back in 1933 as Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Co., until 1990 when the company rebranded as Omron. From the beginning, Omron focused on producing innovative medical equipment for health monitoring including:
- Blood Pressure monitors
Today, Omron is still the leading brand in the market with more products that have become every family’s health care essentials:
- Resipratory Therapy
- Temperature Measurement
Omron’s first technology development was Mr Tateisi’s X-Ray photography timer that was effectively operated at an unprecedented speed 1/20 of a second. The inspiration behind his innovation came from the Founder’s x-ray salesman suggestion. His product was built and tested at Nissei Hospital in Osaka, based on the final prototype that Mr Tateisi provided. He then sent it to Dai Nippon X-ray Manufacturing Co., and the legacy of Omron began right there.
Here is a brief timeline of Omron’s innovations throughout the history:
1935: Its Relay Factory was built as business picked up.
1943: Omron expanded the category of Automation Devices.
1960: Omron successfully developed the “dream switch” that could endure up to 100 million cycles increased.
1970: The era of Omron’s advanced research of science and technology in enhancing the wellbeing of the society. Omron SINIC Theory was founded in this year as well.
1972: Omron introduced the SYSMAC PLC, a sequence programmable controller with improved processor in 1968 and became Japan’s leading corporate in manufacturing industry.
1987: Omron brought people and machines closer with the development of fuzzy logic technology.
1991: From the previous development, Omron had successfully produced the F300 Vision System that is currently used in printed circuit board packaging lines.
2002: The first plan of reaching the huge market of Asia – China. Omron opened the first regional office in the same year.
For every family, taking care of individual’s well-being requires a great understanding on different symptoms of sickness. To assist your family in monitoring the body better, trust in Omron’s range of medical equipment.
Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure can lead to serious health conditions or even death if it is not treated properly. Always prepare a high quality blood measurement tool to ensure a stable blood pressure while at home. There are 2 types of blood pressure monitors: Upper arm and wrist type.
- JPN 2: A product made for hypertension indicating with ability to detect irregular heartbeat.
- HEM 7130 L: A tool for body movement detection plus hypertension indication with sufficient memory for 60 reading.
- HEM 6131: A wrist placement blood measurement that can detect body movement, detect heartbeat as well as indicate blood pressure.
The range of digital thermometer include: Forehead type, Ear type, Pencil type
- MC 720 (Forehead type): Simple and quick measurement that features LCD screen, buzzer and 25 memories storage
- TH 839 S (Ear type): Features alarm when detects fever, converter from Farenheit to Celcius in an ergonomic design
- MC 343 (Pencil type): The most common digital thermometer, not only functional with flexible tip but also waterproof for long lasting duration.
When indicated with high fever, remind yourself and others to drink plenty of clear water, avoid stuffy environment and never consume alcohol.
Omron also developed a range of personal weighing scales that are at high quality and beautifully designed.
- HN 286: A simple 4 sensor scale with automatic power function (On / Off) as well as weight management
- HN 289: A newly introduced model that boasts sleek design, weight selection ability with accurate screen displayed and 4 sensor.
Below are some of the most common sighs of diabetes that you should monitor:
- Your body is constantly dehydrated even after drinking lots of water
- You eat more than 3 main courses and always feel hungry
- Your metabolism is very low
- Your genital area starts to get itchy
- Your healing process from wounds is slowing down
Omron Clinical products
- HBP 1300: An advanced blood pressure indicator developed using oscillometric technology, simple for usage with 7 segments LCD
- HEM 4030: A hypertension detector with an average of 3 Reading
Never take your health for granted, be always prepared with sufficient medical equipment at home and at the same time learning more about the symptoms of the common diseases to protect your family.
When it comes to technology and life improvement, Omron is the brand that you can trust. Omron is indeed your family’s personal doctor who will not only ensure the highest quality tools for health monitoring but also provides you with loads of useful information about general health care.