Olympus Malaysia offers the best Olympus digital cameras and lens
- A Towering brand — Olympus Malaysia
- Fusion of the past and present digital camera technology
- Some of Olympus Malaysia’s top digital cameras
- Past, present and future with Olympus Malaysia
Back in the old days, Mt. Olympus was associated with Greek mythology. The mountain was believed to be the home of 12 Greek gods and goddesses. Today the name Olympus stands strong as the mountain. As the trademark of one of the world’s leading camera brands, Olympus is a towering fusion of today’s technology and yesterday’s simplicity. Founded in Japan by Takeshi Yamashita in 1919, Olympus was first known as Takachiho Seisakusho. In 1942, another name change brought it to Takachiho Optical Co., Ltd and subsequently Olympus Optical Co. Ltd. in 1949. In 2003, it was renamed to what it is today, Olympus Corporation.
Olympus Corporation has products in Medical, Life Sciences, Industry and its most well-known industry — the imaging field. Read on to learn more about the technology developments of Olympus Imaging.
Find the following list of items at iprice Malaysia:
- Olympus mirrorless cameras
- Olympus Electronics
- Olympus Sports & Outdoors
- Olympus DSLR cameras
- Olympus DSLR lenses
- Olympus DSLR flashes
Olympus produces a wide variety of cameras. Each camera is distinct in its make and design. One interesting feature Olympus flaunts is the ability to integrate past design and styling with futuristic technology. Take for example the frame of the OM-D series. The lightweight, rigid, two-toned coloured body resembles the first generation OM cameras. Look inside and it’s a different story. Sensors and circuit boards now replace the old film and gears. Digital HD photography replaces analog film photography. Even the other models such as the PEN series mirror the older versions. It’s this sense of nostalgia coupled with hope for the future that gives photographers the pleasure of using Olympus cameras.
- Olympus OM-D
- A beautiful timeless frame sits around the Olympus OM-D models. Competing with cameras in the DSLR range, the OM-D models seem to have an advantage. One look and you’ll be able to see why. The design incorporates a slim size that is light weight making the OM-D an easy camera to work with. Professionals choose the higher range OM-D models such as the E-M1 or the E-M10 Mark II while newcomers go for the E-M10 model. Clear, sharp images characterise every shot taken to give you a satisfying photographic experience. Made to outperform DSLR cameras, the OM-D models comes equipped with the Live MOS sensor, DUAL FAST AF and extended Wi-Fi controls. All these features are created to enhance this product to last for years. So, find your best view with an Olympus OM-D available at iprice.
- Olympus PEN models
- Olympus PEN is a camera series that’s sure to titillate your photographic curiosity. Built on a small frame, the PEN is the special child in the Olympus family. The company takes pride in its sleek, compact design for the PEN series camera and claims it to also be a type of compact DSLR. As a hybrid camera, the PEN EPL models such as the latest EPL-7 come with a standard M. Zuiko wide angle lens and can be interchanged with other zoom, macro or wide angle lenses for varying situations and desired effects.
- For those who love to take “selfies”, the PEN is a great camera choice. With an LCD screen on the back of the frame, mounted on a 180º swivel, the user can flip the screen to see his or her reflection while snapping the selfie. However, there is no in-built flash. So, Olympus made a portable flash option that can be mounted on the bracket on top of the frame. The device also allows for RAW shooting and filtered effects which is perfect for people on the go. The Olympus PEN is the perfect blend of versatility, compactness and quality.
- Watch the following video to know what you can do with the Olympus PEN
- Olympus Tough
- You are filming a pool party. Your friends playfully tackle and pull you into the water. With your camera in hand, you’re dragged underwater. You feel a surge of panic followed by relief as you realise that your camera is waterproof up to 10 meters deep and it is also shock proof. This unique experience is what you’ll get when you own an Olympus Tough digital camera. Small, lightweight, sturdy and solid, this little gadget is truly one of a kind.
- Did you know that the camera is also freeze-proof? It can withstand temperatures up to -10 °C weather. Its revolutionary zooming mechanism is unlike any other digital camera. Up to 5x zoom, the lenses work vertically inside the body casing instead of extending outside. This prevents shock damage on the lenses. Take it surfing or diving, hiking or travelling, this durable little gadget adapts to your roughest and toughest lifestyle. Are you tough enough for Olympus Tough?
The OM-D, PEN and Tough series are just 3 models you can choose from Olympus’ armada of photographic and video gear. Olympus lenses also come in all shapes and sizes for any type of photography. Mix and match your favourite combinations to get the most pleasurable photography experience. Along with the gadgets, Olympus provides expert advice on shooting techniques and tips on camera usage and maintenance. Wondering where to go to find Olympus merchandise? Look no further! With great deals and discounts, iprice is proud to bring Olympus to your doorstep.