Noxxa pressure cookers are popular among Malaysian households as it is able to cut the cooking time of many traditional dishes in half. It is also highly versatile and can be used to cook local food, international meals, and desserts like cakes and kuih muih. Read more about Noxxa below.
Top Noxxa Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Noxxa 217019||RM 666.63||Shopee|
|Noxxa 206845||RM 989.90||Shopee|
|Noxxa 264336||RM 752.13||Shopee|
|Noxxa Presure Cooker With Free Postage||RM 814.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa Pre Order 💎Hot Item💎 Pressure Cooker New Model💎 Original From Hq||RM 749.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa 💯 Original Pressure Cooker Inner Pot (Ready Stock) 8 Litre Capacity||RM 115.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa Pressure Cooker||RM 670.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa Inner Pot By Amway||RM 130.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa Awafi - (Free Recipe Book) Multifunction Pressure Cooker. Free Recipe Book||RM 699.00||Shopee|
|Noxxa Pressure Cooker||RM 665.00||Shopee|
Noxxa is a Malaysian kitchen appliance brand. They’re known for their high-quality, durable pressure cookers and steamers.
The great thing about Noxxa pressure cookers is that you can use them for a variety of dishes. It supports multiple cooking modes like stir fry, steam cook, slow cook, keep warm, and of course reheating your meals.
A pressure cooker allows you to obtain various benefits. With it, you can simply just warm up food and slow cook food in simple ways. Besides, a pressure cooker also helps you to save energy and save time in preparing meals as cooking time is 70% faster when a pressure cooker is used. If you are someone that dislikes washing dishes, then a pressure cooker is meant for you as only a little cleaning is required when a pressure cooker is used to cook.
Where to buy Noxxa Pressure Cooker in Malaysia?
Noxxa's products and appliances can be purchased online through e-marketplaces like Shopee, Lazada, and Amway Malaysia.
When To Service Noxxa Pressure Cooker?
As we all know, electrical appliances that we use daily will eventually wear and tear. Thus, it is important to regularly service your appliances so that you can use them for a long period without wasting money on getting new appliances. Here's when you should service your pressure cooker:
- Damaged Power Cord/Socket
- Food Build-Up within Parts causing the appliances to damaged
- Silicone Gasket
- Anti-Blocking Cover
- Floating Valve Gasket
- Regulator Knob
- Pressure Safety Valve
How long will it take for me to cook dishes with a Noxxa electric multifunction pressure cooker?
- Bihun goreng - 5 minutes
- Rendang - 45 minutes
- Kari ayam - 8 minutes
- Bubur - 10 minutes
- Dodol - 20 minutes
- Nasi himpit - 15 minutes
- Pulut kuning - 5 minutes
- Boiled eggs - 1 minute
- Laksa - 8 minutes
- Nasi minyak - 7 minutes
- Gulai ayam pencen - 45 minutes
What are some recipes I can make with a Noxxa electric multifunction pressure cooker?
From rendang to Nutella cheesecake, there are so many dishes you can make with the Noxxa electric multifunction pressure cooker. Below are the two most popular dishes you can make with the pressure cooker.
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 package dried corn kernels
- 3 tbsp manuka honey, caramel, or other toppings of your choice
- Preheat your pressure cooker by selecting the “Stir Fry” mode and leave the pressure cooker uncovered.
- Melt the margarine or butter and add the corn kernels. Make sure that each kernel is covered with the butter
- Turn off the pressure cooker and put on the lid.
- Turn on the “High Pressure” setting and leave it on for 1 minute.
- Wait for the corn to pop. Once it’s done popping, transfer the cooked popcorn into a separate container.
- Turn on the “Stir Fry” function again and pour in the honey or topping of your choice along with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Mix the popcorn into the melted honey or topping. Once the popcorn is evenly coated, it is ready to be served.
Beef Rice (Nasi Daging Noxxa)
- 1kg beef
- 2 inches ginger
- 8 cups of water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stem of lemongrass, diced
- Spices (cloves, cinnamon, scallions, cardamom)
- 7 tbsp Nasi daging seasoning packet
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 8 cups of rice
- Begin by boiling the beef in ginger water. Cook in the “High Pressure” setting for 30 minutes. Once done, open the pressure cooker to let out the steam.
- In a different pan, brown the onion, lemongrass, cinnamon, scallions, and cardamom. Add in the seasoning packet and cook until fragrant.
- Add the spices into the pressure cooker along with the rice, beef, and the water the beef was boiled in. Stir and the setting to “High Pressure” for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, uncover the pressure cooker to let out steam. Once the steam is completely gone, it is ready to be served.