Enter into a world of luxurious and posh fragrances with the collection available here at NEST Fragrances Malaysia. Find out more about their bestselling candles and other products here!
Top NEST Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nest - Hand Lotion - Cashmere Suede - 300ml/10oz||RM 174.75||Strawberrynet|
|Nest - Hand Lotion - Grapefruit - 300ml/10oz||RM 180.41||Strawberrynet|
|Nest - Hand Lotion - Sicilian Tangerine - 300ml/10oz||RM 174.75||Strawberrynet|
|NEST Hello Video Doorbell [Ai Home]||RM 1,499.00||Lazada|
|NEST Cam Indoor Smart Security Camera||RM 885.00||Lazada|
|NEST - Hand Lotion - Rose Noir & Oud 300ml/10oz||RM 124.50||Lazada|
|NEST - Hand Lotion - Linen 300ml/10oz||RM 124.00||Lazada|
|Nest - Reed Diffuser - Blue Garden - 175ml/5.9oz||RM 346.32||Strawberrynet|
|Nest - Reed Diffuser - Apricot Tea - 175ml/5.9oz||RM 346.32||Strawberrynet|
|Nest - Hand Lotion - Apricot Tea - 300ml/10oz||RM 174.75||Strawberrynet|
NEST fragrances began as a brand that specializes in luxury home fragrance. They are well known for expertly combining colour, texture and fragrance to produce an exquisite selection of luxurious home scents. The brand initially began with a collection of scented candles, and have now grown to include a variety of products like reed diffusers, liquid soap, body cream, and even body & soul eau de toilette spray.
Scented Candles at NEST Fragrances
NEST Fragrances collection of scented candles remain to be one of the bestsellers of the brand. The candles at NEST Fragrances Malaysia are made with only the most premium and refined cosmetic-grade wax that is specially developed over the years to get the most efficient burn and fragrance diffusion.
Which is why the ingredients used for the candles here compose of the highest grade of wax materials and finest fragrant oils attainable. To cater to your different uses, there are a few types of candles to choose from here at NEST Fragrances Malaysia. Among these are the classic candles, votive candles, 3-wick candles, and grand candles. Decide on your type of candle before choosing your desired scent. While all of the scents available here are intricately combined for you to indulge your senses in, some of the most popular scents are Grapefruit, Bamboo, Birchwood Pine, Sicilian Tangerine, and Pumpkin Chai.
Benefits of Using a Scented Candle
- Your space will smell wonderful. Lighting a scented candle introduces a soft and subtle aroma into the air. Especially useful in a small cramped flat where your kitchen in closely linked to your living area, lighting a candle can diffuse a fragrance to eliminate the cooking smell. This ensures that your space smells beautifully fresh all day long.
- They work as a proven mood booster. Smell is closely related to our memories and actions which is why some scents prove to be able to stimulate different parts of our brain. Thus, being able to have a positive effect on our mind. Opt for NEST’s Moss & Mint Classic Candle to boost alertness and memory levels. As another option, you can also try the Cedar Leaf & Lavender Classic Candle to help reduce anxiety and emotional stress. Furthermore, the lavender scent is able to soothe headaches while improving and regulating your sleep patterns.
- Changes the ambience. The subtle aromas released by scented candles also add to the ambience created by the flickering candle light they emit. Due to the fact that your sense of smell is one of the most important senses because it is linked to your mood and thoughts, you are able to create certain ambience simply with the smell of your surroundings. You can try the Birchwood Pine Candle to create a warm, cozy, and romantic setting with its intricate notes of white pine, fir balsam, and birchwood combined with notes of rich musk and amber.
- As an insect repellant. Lemongrass is known for its antibacterial properties and its ability to repel bugs. NEST Fragrances’ Lemongrass & Ginger Classic Candle masterfully blends lemongrass and ginger with a herbal infusion of eucalyptus, thyme and sage. Apart from serving as an insect deterrent, the smell of lemongrass is able to reduce stomach aches, relieve headaches, and boost energy.
Safety Tips when Burning Your Scented Candles
- Start by removing all the packaging before lighting your candle.
- Make sure to light your candle in a well-ventilated area with a flat heat resistant surface. Should you not have a heat resistant surface, just make sure you put something beneath it – a coaster should do the trick.
- Always make sure your lighted candle is away from any heat sources and anything flammable as well as young kids and pets.
- Make sure to keep the wick trimmed to ¼ “ at all times but do this only before you light the candle or after when the wax has completely cooled.
- If you trim the wick before lighting the candle, ensure that the wax pool is clean from any debris or excess wick.
- To ensure maximum effectiveness, burn the candles at least 3-4 hours at a time to allow enough time allowance for the smell to diffuse evenly.
Reed Diffusers and Bath & Body by NEST Fragrances
If you’re not a fan of burning candles, you can still obtain a luxurious scent in your space with the help of reed diffusers. Specially made with the highest quality fragrance oils, the reed diffusers by NEST Fragrances Malaysia is able to fill any space with a beautiful fragrance for approximately 90 days. The alcohol-free formula is dispersed into the air through evaporation because the reed acts as a channel to allow the scent to be dispersed naturally.
Under the Bath & Body segment in NEST Fragrances Malaysia, you can also carry your favourite scent on yourself with their line of liquid soaps and hand lotions. Browse through their catalogue for their selection of the most luxurious scents. Among the bestsellers from NEST Fragrances Malaysia’s Bath & Body range is their Grapefruit Liquid Soap that intricately combines pink pomelo grapefruit and watery green nuances with beautiful notes of lily of the valley and coriander blossom.