Naelofar Malaysia is a Malaysian online boutique that offers instant shawl that can be worn as a headscarf or hijab. Actress and founder, Noor Neelofa, ensures that Naelofar hijabs can represent the inner beauty of the woman wearing their shawls. As a homegrown hijab manufacturer, Naelofar Malaysia knows how to satisfy any Muslim women’s needs.
What’s a hijab?
The word hijab is derived for the Arabic word for veil. The root word in Arabic is hajaba, which means to hide from view or conceal. It has been debated that there are other meanings to this word as well like to partition and put up a physical barrier. In Malaysia, the Malay word for hijab is tudung or tudong. Although not a necessity, many Muslim women choose to cover up to strengthen their faith.
However, as time goes by, wearing a hijab has evolved to something more than that. Modest dressing has become a lifestyle and a way to represent the self. Most might think a hijab will hinder self-expression but it’s actually the other way around. Women can still style their hijab according to their personal styles; it doesn’t always have to be drab and bland.
Naelofar Malaysia’s best-selling collections
The Naelofar hijab store offers instant shawls in many styles. In a nutshell, instant shawls are a piece of fabric that has been shaped to form a hijab with a foam sewn inside. This way, you can simply put your head through the shawl without needing to fold and pin the fabric. Below is a list of Naelofar’s instant shawl and merchandise collections suitable for any Muslim women.
- Babes & Basic. For those seeking a classic hijab style, the cotton lycra Babes and Basic instant shawl is for you. They are stretchable, clings to the head effortlessly, and rarely slips off. The Babes and Basic instant shawl comes in 53 colors with best-selling colors including Sea Pink, Evening Haze, Elderberry, Boa, and Georgia Peach.
- Classy Warda. The Classy Warda is a line of fabulous, practical slip-on chiffon hijabs with adjustable pleats, perfect for women on-the-go. They’re available in more than 70 colors but the most popular colors are Wood Trush and Inca Gold. Other variations of the Warda shawls are Queen Warda, Lady Warda, and the Warda merchandise.
- Duchess. Your hair is the crown of your head, but when you can’t show your hair, your hijab then becomes it. With the Duchess instant shawl, you can always feel like a regal queen. The shawl is embellished with Swarovski crystals with a triangular design. They’re available in over 50 colors.
- Eva. The word means "beautiful" in Latin and the Eva shawls are nothing short of beautiful. Made to embrace and welcome the new year, Eva has Swarovski crystal scattered all over the shawl. Made with Korean chiffon in more than 50 colors, the Eva shawls are soft, fuss-free, and practical.
- Forever Young. These chiffon shawls are soft, stretchable, and drapes effortlessly over one’s head. The Forever Young instant shawls are appropriate for any types of events as they’re not over-the-top but still maintain a classy appearance. Though this shawl is available in more than 50 colors, the most popular color is Magenta Haze and Cameo Green.
- Glam Women. Glam and women are two things that are impossible to be separated. No matter how one dresses, a woman will always be glamorous and enchanting. The Glam Women instant hijab includes shawls with an improved scallops design using Korean chiffon as its fabric. Best-selling colors are Cloud Dancer, Impatients Pink, and Ambrosia.
- Lady Lofa. The Lady Lofa scarves are named after the founder of Naelofar. It’s suitable for daily wear because of its breathability, softness, and its uncomplicated and straightforward design. Among the 48 colors available, the best-sellers are Candy Pink, Brook Green, Popcorn, and Reed. Other Lofa series include Miss Lofa Plain, Miss Lofa Swarovski, and Lady Lofa Luxe along with the Lady Lofa merchandise.
- Yasmine. The Yasmine line pays tribute to the traditional bawal-style hijab. For many Malaysians, especially those still in school, the bawal tudung can be considered as a woman’s first hijab. That’s why Naelofar released the Yasmine; a square-shaped scarf made with wool chiffon. They are available in 55 shades including the best-selling Cool Blue and Sunburst.
Other than bazaars, authorized resellers, their flagship store, or their online store, you can get your Naelofar instant shawl right now on iPrice. Through our partner online sellers like Lazada and Qoo10, you can purchase any Naelofar hijabs at an affordable and discounted price.