Feel confident and look trendy when you give your hair all that it requires with mise en scene’s awesome hair care products. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top Mise En Scene Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM GOLDEN MOROCCO ARGAN OIL 80 ML||RM 19.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM ROSE EDITION 70ML||RM 23.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM ROSE EDITION 70ML||RM 21.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM GOLDEN MOROCCO ARGAN OIL 80 ML||RM 20.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM STYLING 70ML||RM 21.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color Hair Dye Blackpink - Beauty.Store||RM 23.49||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM GOLDEN MOROCCO ARGAN OIL 80 ML||RM 21.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM ROSE EDITION 70ML||RM 22.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene PERFECT SERUM STYLING 70ML||RM 23.90||Lazada|
|Mise En Scene 70ml Perfect Repair Light Serum 70ml-Hair Treatment 5 Seconds Repairs Damage All Hair Types Keratin Hair & Scalp Treatment Lock Water Perfect Styling Original Anti Hair Loss treatment essential oil Serum||RM 22.67||Lazada|
Available in Lazada RM 19.90 Go to Shop
- Change Your Hair with mise en scene Malaysia to Change Your Life
- Be the Star of the Stage with mise en scene Malaysia
- mise en scene Malaysia’s Hair Care Tips
- mise en scene Malaysia’s Answer to Your Hair Care Needs
Have you always admired the beautiful sleek hairstyles that models and actors have? Do you feel frustrated when you are unable to achieve the same perfect results? Then, we are proud to say that we have the solution to your problems. mise en scene is a Korean haircare brand that was launched in the year 2000 by Amore Pacific Group.
The brand’s name is French and means ‘placing on stage’. It was created with the idea that hair is the most important part of any person’s life when they go out into the world. The brand understands the importance of beautiful, luscious hair and wishes to help its customers achieve that dream with its awesome products.
Other than offering a wide variety of shampoos and conditioners, mise en scene is also home to other products such as serums, hair styling products as well as hair coloring products. Here is a short list of the range of products that they have to offer to cater to your haircare needs:
- mise en scene Damage Care Perfect range
- For damaged hair that is a result of frequent perming and hair dyeing. This range of products was made to repair your hair.
- mise en scene Shine Care range
- Made for dry hair. This range of products is formulated to moisturize your hair and restore its natural radiance.
- mise en scene Anti-Aging range
- Specially formulated for people with thin, weakened hair. This range of products is made to strengthen your hair as well as give it the nourishment it needs.
- mise en scene Damage Care range
- Formulated to repair lumpy, roughened hair. The range of products contains argan oil that will treat your damaged hair and ensure that it recovers fully.
Having proper hair care is important in order to ensure that your beautiful locks would remain radiant and perfect all the time. It is a boost in confidence for any person to have smooth, glossy hair. If that is your dream and want, then follow these hair care tips that we have for you:
- Make sure to brush and comb your hair regularly to keep it looking neat. Also, brushing your hair will help prevent your hair from becoming tangled. Please note that you should not brush your hair too much or too vigorously as this will put a strain on your hair.
- Never ever brush your hair when it’s wet. This is because wet hair is delicate and vulnerable. Brushing it will just cause it to be easily torn or broken.
- Hair should be shampooed as soon as (or preferably before it) becomes dirty or greasy. Make sure to wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
- Do not fully dry your hair with a hair dryer as that will cause your hair to be damaged. If you are in no rush, let your hair dry naturally.
- When drying your hair with a hair dryer, do not use the high heat settings. The air stream from the hair dryer should feel comfortable on the back of your hand in order to prevent from exposing your hair to too much heat. Also, never keep the heat in a single spot.
- If you are in a hurry to dry your hair, then use a higher setting for the air stream, not for the heat as this will damage your hair.
- When blow drying your hair, always start from the roots to the ends. This technique will ensure that your cuticle layers would be smooth as this will ensure that your hair would be healthy, shiny and well-protected.
- For people with long hair, never tie your hair while it is still wet. This is because loosely hanging hair will dry faster. Not only that, wet hair is very sensitive to any mistreatment, so even a simple hair tie will cause some damage.
- If you want to towel dry your hair, never rub your hair as this will cause damage. Instead, press a towel against the top of your hair and push it slowly toward the ends of your hair. This will absorb the water and ensure that your cuticle layer remains smooth.
- Never style your hair when it is still wet as the heat will alter your hair’s structure, permanently damaging it.
- When washing your hair, make sure to rinse your hair thoroughly. This is because any leftover product will dull your hair.
- Having problems with your naturally curly hair? Then, try this little technique: comb your hair flat against your head after shampooing/washing it, spray a little hair spray over it and then allow it to air-dry.
- If you find that your hair is tangled, then use a wide-toothed comb to untangle your hair. Start combing your hair from the ends where the tangles usually are. Once all the tangles have been removed, then you may start combing it from root to end as normal.
- If you love to use to use curling irons and hair straighteners to style your hair, make sure to use a thermal protective formula to protect your hair from the heat.
- If you are in a country that experiences harsh summer and winter seasons (or if you are thinking of visiting such places), make sure to condition your hair as much as possible by switching to a richer conditioner or even add a deep conditioning treatment to your hair care routine.
Use mise en scene Hair Care products to give your hair a sophisticated, trendy look that will draw attention to yourself and make everyone else envious of your healthy, luscious locks. Achieve professional results with these awesome hair care products that will nourish your hair and keep it looking beautiful all the time.