So, you’ve bought yourself Microsoft Office and now you’re trying to install it. While getting Microsoft Office is a simple affair, you might find yourself running into problems when it comes to installing it. Here, we have provided a simple guide on how to install Microsoft Office software:
Installing Office 365 and Office 2016 on PC or Mac
- Ensure that your computer meets the system requirements needed for Microsoft Office software.
- Some versions of Microsoft Office require a product key, which can be found on the box when purchased or redeemed during installation from Office setup.
- In the event a product key is required, Office can be installed directly from office.com/signin, where you will be given the option to sign in with your Microsoft account, or with the school or work account given by Office.
- Once you have logged in, select Install office on the top right of the screen. Internet access is required only during the Office installation process, and Office can be used as normal offline afterwards.
- For PC installation, click on Save, Run, Setup, or Save File when the download has completed, and installation should proceed as normal.
- For Mac installation, open Finder >Downloads, and double-click on pkg which should automatically start the installation.
- Enjoy Office programs as normal!
Versions of Office on Mac and PC are different, as they are both tailored to work in the most optimal manner respective to their platforms and devices in order to provide the best service for whether you use Mac or PC.
Microsoft Office Software, the Only Wingman You Need for Work or School
Looking to create professional looking presentations to illustrate your earth-shatteringly great idea or write the next hit novel?
Try Office. With subscription based versions like Microsoft Office 365 or one-time purchases like Microsoft Office 2016, there will surely come with a version that will suit your taste. Equipped with programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more, and even a cloud storage for your files, you will always be able to work, anywhere, anytime. With features and shortcuts that make your life easier, there are no better options than Microsoft Office.
Suitable for anyone from teenagers doing their schoolwork to adults with office jobs, Microsoft Office Suite is a must have for all.
List of Microsoft Office Versions
Microsoft has created multiple versions of their Office software over the years, most of which can be found right on iPrice Malaysia, here is a list of some of their most popular products:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office for
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
But that’s not all Microsoft offers, able to be downloaded onto your smartphone or iPad, you will also be able to use Microsoft with ease, right at your fingerprints. Log into your Microsoft account and access files even when away from a laptop or computer.