Whether you're the spicy food champion or someone who can't handle the heat, Mamee has a range of Mamee Monster x Daebak Ghost Pepper instant noodles that is meant for you. Check out this new range of Mamee Monster x Daebak Ghost Pepper Instant Noodles below!
Top Mamee Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Mamee 🎃Limited Edition🎃 •Halal• Daebak Ghost Pepper Combo Pack Halloween Edition - Instant Noodles And Cola||RM 13.50||Shopee|
|Mamee Daebak Korean Fried Chicken Soy Garlic Sauce - 1Kg (Sep 2021)||RM 24.90||Shopee|
|Mamee Monster Thin Thin Crackers 12X22G||RM 9.90||Shopee|
|Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Instant Noodle/Ghost Pepper Cola/ Mee Segera 4*121G 鬼椒辣面/方便面/快熟面/鬼椒可乐/7-11||RM 11.45||Shopee|
|Mamee 🔥Ghost Pepper Spicy Chicken Combo Cola Ghost Paper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥||RM 8.50||Shopee|
|Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Daging Cendawan Pedas/ Kari Lontong/ Mie Goreng Indonesia||RM 10.90||Shopee|
|Mamee Daebak Korean Fried Chicken Sweet Chilli Sauce - 1Kg||RM 24.90||Shopee|
|Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Spicy Chicken Noodles (Ready Stock)||RM 14.90||Shopee|
|Mamee Monster Snek Mi 40 Packs||RM 14.15||Shopee|
|Mamee [Ready Stock]🔥Limited Halloween Edition🔥Daebak Ghost Pepper Combo Pack||RM 11.90||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 13.50
RM 14.90 Go to Shop
Mamee has three new flavours for the Mamee Monster ghost pepper noodles. It has flavors like:
- Curry Lontong Daebak Ghost Pepper
- Mie Goreng Indonesia Daebak Ghost Pepper
- Spicy Beef Mushroom Daebak Ghost Pepper
Those who have missed the first wave should grab this opportunity now to try it before it's gone. This ultra hot instant noodle is only exclusively available at 7-eleven and selected hypermarkets.
Daebak Mamee Monster Ghost Pepper Noodle Snack Small Pack
Back when Mamee debuted the spicy ghost pepper cup noodles, the ghost pepper cup noodles went viral due to the crazy level of spiciness and challenges done by many Malaysians. With the overwhelming support from Malaysians, the popular noodle brand is back at it again with another spicy challenge for Malaysians! This time, it’s their noodle snack that got the fiery treatment instead. The Daebak Mamee Ghost Pepper noodle snack. It is advisable that children are not recommended for this snack as you have to eat at your own risk.
Why should you be aware of the ghost pepper?
- The ghost pepper was recognised as the hottest chili pepper in the Guinness Book of World Records as it was the hottest chili pepper around before it got dethroned in 2010.
- The name stems from the Indian word, "Bhut," which means "an especially malevolent spirit". However, some have also said that "Bhut," which translates to "mean ghost." It differs from region to region. At the end of the day, we can all agree that ghost pepper is the perfect name, right?
- It does not only taste sweet and fruity like other peppers, but also gives a hint of smokiness. Plus, the ghost pepper has a slow-building heat. Upon tasting it, you'll be exposed to its flavours for a few seconds, before the massive heat kicks in.
- It is commonly used to make military smoke bombs in Northern India. The heat from the pepper, in addition to the smoke, makes the bomb a great tool to extract criminals out of buildings or hideouts.
People are taking spiciness to the next level. This particularly painful cup noodle is apparently the world’s spiciest instant noodles. It even has a Scoville Heat Unit scale printed on the cup to warn others of the spice level. The ghost pepper actually scores 1,000,000 units on the Scoville scale. The best part is you can customise your own spiciness as it has three levels of heat which are Spicy, Super Spicy, and MENTALLY SPICY! So if you're afraid of taking too spicy food, you can pour in lesser flavouring and if you think you can handle the spiciness then you can pour the entire ghost pepper sachet into your noodles.
Where is Ghost Pepper Noodle from?
Malaysia, the ghost pepper mamee instant noodles comes from Malaysia. For those who don't know, Daebak Noodles is a product of the Malaysian brand Mamee, the well-known crunchy food noodle snack.
How do you prepare the ghost pepper noodle?
- Boil water and cook the ramen till it's edible.
- Strain noodles and place in a bowl
- Prepare and pour in your Ghost pepper sauce into the bowl.
- Mix the ghost pepper sauce well with the ramen and you are ready to eat!
All Mamee ghost pepper products like instant noodles, noodle snacks, and drinks can be purchased in hypermarkets, supermarkets, and convenience stores like 7-eleven in Malaysia. Alternatively, you can also purchase the Ghost pepper products online through merchants like Lazada and Shopee. You can visit Price Malaysia to compare the prices of the products and obtain the best deal.