Lipsticks are something that no women can live without. This stick gives her the colour she needs in life and a boost in confidence. Know more about lipsticks and its different shades here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Lipsticks Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink||RM 41.61||YesStyle|
|NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream||RM 20.00||Lazada|
|NYX Lip Lingerie||RM 38.27||HQhair|
|NYX Matte Lipstick||RM 19.90||Shopee|
|Dior Addict Lip Glow||RM 110.80||LazMall by Lazada|
|Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle||RM 45.00||Shopee|
|Atomy Lipstick||RM 57.90||Shopee|
|Dior Addict Stellar Shine||RM 120.00||Shopee|
|Clinique Long Last Lipstick||RM 29.26||Shopee|
|NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment||RM 99.00||Zalora|
News about Lipsticks
The Ultimate Skin Care Guide for Every Lazy Girl07 June 2018
You know that it is necessary to have a proper skin care routine, but you would rather use that extra time to snooze.
5 Glitter-tastic Makeup Products that are Lit AF26 July 2017
Glitter brings nostalgia to a lot of people, especially those who were born in the 90s and early 2000s; it covered our whole beings like butter on a cob of corn. From clear lip gloss to your lids, lips, and even your roots, it was the epitome of the 90s
If you are no beauty expert nor makeup aficionado, it doesn't mean you can't get a great makeup look. With a good lipstick shade and precise application, you can snatch an eye-catching makeup look. Below are some tips that would help you out.
- Find the lipstick that suits you best. Unfortunately, not all colours are for everyone and their different skin tone. It’s best to test the colours first against your skin before you make a decision.
- Decide between Satin, Matte and Gloss. Between the different textures, how do you decide between them? Our advice, test away. A subtle gloss is perfect for your daytime look but reserve satins and matte when you are going out.
- Drugstore VS Designer. Though it might be true that splurging for quality lipstick is so totally worth it, drugstores are also known to have their hidden gems plus, you can try them out and they don’t break your bank.
When to Wear the Right Color?
Every day, with one new shade being created, there are over one million and one lipsticks for you to choose from. But do you know which colours are suitable for when? Take some beneficial tips from our guide and be lipstick-ready.
- Work Days – Nude. When you work 9-5 in an office and all you see are different cubicles and meeting rooms, its best to stick to something more neutral, Your lipstick means business, nothing hanky-panky. You can add drama to your eyes for nudes compliments heavy eye make-up.
- Midnight shenanigans- Plum. When you are planning to paint the town red, do not paint your mouth red. When you are moving from one club to another, you need a shade that allows you to stand out. The shimmering dark plum lipstick represents the ‘work hard, play hard’ statement.
- Girl’s Night Out – Bold Red. No matter if you are meeting with your girlfriends over brunch or for a hen’s night, this fiery lipstick must be worn. It’s empowering, feisty and brings the attention up to your mouth.
- Date Night – Coral. When you are out to meet your boo, your other half, you make up should be on point without trying too hard. This coral tone is perfect when you are looking for the laidback kind of look without missing the element of alluring.
- Weekends back at home – Bright Pink. A family gathering can sometimes require the extra dash of femininity. So since pink is all about being girly, this shade is never to leave