Looking a little too pale? Why not add a touch of colour to your cheeks with one of these awesome blushers? Scroll down and brose through our wide array of blushers or click here to learn more about them.
Top Trending in Face Makeup
Top Blushers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Wardah Everyday Blush On||RM 14.30||Lazada|
|Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Pillow Talk||RM 155.00||Shopee|
|Revlon Powder Blush||RM 23.14||Shopee|
|Dior Diorskin Rouge Blush||RM 165.00||Shopee|
|Lancome Blush Subtil Rose||RM 42.00||Shopee|
|Sleek MakeUP Blush||RM 30.00||Shopee|
|Revlon Powder Blush Oh Baby Pink||RM 32.87||Shopee|
|Sephora Colorful Blush||RM 66.00||Sephora|
|NYX Sweet Cheeks Creamy Powder Blush||RM 43.20||Shopee|
|Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic The Climax||RM 155.00||Shopee|
- Blusher Malaysia: Adding Colour To Your Cheeks
- The Different Types of Blushers Available in Malaysia
- Blusher Malaysia: Enhancing The Shape of Your Face
- Blusher Malaysia: For A Touch of Colour
Blusher (previously known as rouge) is a type of cosmetic that is used to add colour to the cheeks for a more youthful appearance. That is of course the modern use of the makeup product. In the days of ancient Egypt, researchers have found that both men and women use blusher not only on their cheeks, but also on their lips. Fast forward to the Victorian era, where visible makeup (such as blusher) was usually associated with people of low morals. As a result, ladies resorted to pinching their cheeks to make them appear red.
Thankfully, you will not have to do in this modern day and age. Cosmetics companies across the globe have created many types of blushers that are available in a variety of forms and colours. Among them are:
- Powder Blushers: The most common type that is highly popular among the other types seen in the market. Very lightweight and suited for people with oily skin as it does not add any more moisture to the skin. Use blush brushes in order to apply onto skin.
- Cream Blushers: A type of blusher that is moisturizing and helps add a protective layer. Great for people with dry skin as the moisturizing effect will lessen the likelihood of flaking, a problem faced by people with dry skin. Longer wear time compared to other blushers because of its chemical composition that is designed to stick to the skin. Use either your fingers or a makeup sponge for application.
- Liquid/Gel/Tint Blushers: These blushers are perfect for both normal and oily skin types because of their chemical composition that is a a little more adhesive compared to powder blushers, but lacks the heaviness from cream blushers. These type of blushers provide a sheer layer of colour that is easy to build up. Use fingertips or makeup sponges when applying these blushers.
- Shimmer blushers: Adaptable to all skin types. These type of blushers are only for adding a light glow to your face, so make sure that you dab light touches on your forehead, bow of upper lip or in the inner corner of eyes. These blushers is suited for night time use.
There is no one way to apply blusher to your cheeks as each person’s face shape is different from the next. Here are some tips according to the type of face shape you may have:
- For Oval Faces: Sweep the blusher over your cheekbones . Make sure to place the colour just above the bone (you can easily find your cheekbones with your fingers) than towards the hollow beneath it.
- For Heart Faces: Apply the blush to the outer corner of your cheekbones, starting by the ear and ending at a point below the outer corner of your eye. This will help to soften the edges of your face.
- For Square Faces: Define your cheeks by applying your blusher just below the cheekbone. End the blusher in your hairline to help soften the edges of your face.
- For Round Faces: Avoid pearly or highly reflective blushers as this would just make your face appear rounder. Instead, use matte blushers. Sweep the blusher from the ear, down the cheekbone and towards the mouth.
- For Long Faces: Apply your blusher on the cheekbones, just below the outer corners of the eyes and blend well out towards the temples. Make sure your blush does not go any lower than the tip of the nose.
- For Triangular Faces: Your blushers should be applied in a sideways ‘V’ on the cheekbones and then blended up to your temple.
Add a touch of colour to your face with these awesome blushers that we have to offer on iprice! While you shop for a blusher, why not browse our array of cosmetics that we have just for you? We have Mascara from brands like Bobbi Brown and Benefit Cosmetics that will add a dramatic look to your eyes as well as eye catching Lipsticks that would be the perfect product to wrap up your makeup routine.