When Malaysians talk about instant noodles, the first name that comes to mind is Maggi. Although Maggi also produces other food items such as seasonings, sauces, and instant soups, it is the brand’s instant noodles that have made Maggi a household name in Malaysia. Many recipes have been created with Maggi’s instant noodles as the main ingredient. Read more about these interesting recipes to know how you can recreate them at home with Maggi Malaysia below.
Top Maggi Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Maggi Pedas Giler Perencah Ayam Bakar (76G X 5 Packs)||RM 8.00||Shopee|
|Maggi Two Minute Curry 1 Carton (12 X 5 Packs X 79G)||RM 44.90||Shopee|
|Maggi Hot Cup Tom Yam Instant Noodles (6 X 61G)||RM 9.35||Shopee|
|Maggi Mee Serda Thai Instant Noodle 30 Packs||RM 30.00||Shopee|
|Maggi Hot Cup Curry 1 Carton (9 X 6 Cups X 59G)||RM 69.90||Shopee|
|Maggi Pedas Giler Perencah Tom Yummz (76G X 5 Packs)||RM 8.00||Shopee|
|Maggi Hot Cup - Chicken (57G X 6)||RM 8.50||Shopee|
|Maggi Hot Cup Chicken (6 Cups X 57G)||RM 8.50||Shopee|
|Maggi Pedas Giler Ayam Bakar 2X (12 Bowls/1 Carton)||RM 32.90||Shopee|
|Maggi Hot Cup Curry 6 Cups 59G Expdate:Mar'21||RM 8.93||Shopee|
Available in Shopee RM 8.00
RM 8.70 Go to Shop
Maggi Malaysia has grown to become one of the most popular brands when it comes to instant noodles. In fact, many Malaysian associate instant noodles with Maggi, regardless of the original brand. Many recipes have also been created over the years to add variety to the way you eat instant noodles from Maggi Malaysia. These recipes are easy enough for you to try for yourself at home and can be whipped up in a few minutes, making them ideal for a quick meal or late-night snack. Amongst the interesting recipes that you can make at home are explained further below:
Maggi Noodles Spring Rolls
A favourite snack amongst Malaysians, Maggi noodles can also be made into the main ingredient for spring rolls. A twist to what we traditionally know as spring rolls, the instant noodles add a distinctive springy texture to the filling of the spring rolls. The complete recipe for the spring rolls with noodle filling is included below:
1/4 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 capsicum cut lengthwise
1 spring onion cut lengthwise
4-5 french beans cross cut
Maggi noodles and seasonings
1 cup of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger chilli paste
Plain flour paste
To make the filling:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Saute the capsicum and French beans for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the Maggi noodles
3. Add water and let the mixture boil. Then add in the seasoning.
4. Add ginger chilli paste, 1 and 1/2 tablespoon tomato ketchup, shredded cabbage, and spring onions. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
To make the rolls:
1. Take one spring roll sheet. Spread the noodles mixture over the sheets.
2. Make tight rolls covering up the noodle mixture completely. Fix the edges of the rolls with plain flour paste and deep fry the rolls.
3. Once they are golden brown, take them out and leave to rest. Cut the rolls in pieces once they cool down.
4.Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
Maggi Noodle Cutlet
You can also make Maggi Malaysia’s instant noodles into a cutlet. This can be served as a simple snack for your late-night movie binge or if you do not want to have a heavy meal. Here is the recipe for the noodle cutlet:
1/2 cup boiled green peas
1/2 cup corn, boiled and mashed
2 tablespoon gram flour
1 1/2 cup noodles, boiled and drained
1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of garam masala
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 cup of milk
Bread crumbs to coat
Oil (to shallow fry)
1. Add boiled peas and yellow corn into a bowl and mash it together with your hands.
2. Add the flour into the mixture and mix well.
3. Once they have been mixed well, add noodles, salt, cumin powder, garlic powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, chilli flakes, and cheese. Mix everything together.
4. Add a bit of milk and mash everything well.
5. Make them into cutlets and coat these cutlets with bread crumbs.
6. Add oil to a non-stick pan and shallow fry them.
7. Once they turn golden brown, take them out of the pan and serve.
8. Complement with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Maggi Cheese Sandwich
This is a dish that you did not know you need in your life but once it has entered your life, you will not want it to ever leave. Using instant noodles as a filling for your sandwich sounds absurd but it tastes sublime. Here is all you need to prepare this simple dish:
Brown / white bread
Chopped green chillies
1. Add water to a pan and pour the Maggi instant noodles once the water is heated up.
2. Add Maggi tastemaker, chopped green chillies, and pepper to add some spiciness to the dish.
3. Pour the instant noodles in a bowl once it is cooked. Ensure that the cooked noodles are dry and properly cooked. Leave it aside for now.
4. Add butter in a pan and toast the bread slices. Otherwise, you can also toast the bread using a toaster.
5. Once the bread is toasted, place it on a plate and spread plain cheese over the bread slice.
6. Place the instant noodles on that slice and put another slice on top of it.
7. You can serve with tangy tomato ketchup but the sandwich by itself should be sufficient. You can also add a fried egg to make it a heartier dish.
The recipes above showcase the versatility of Maggi instant noodles as a food item. Once you have become a master chef in the kitchen, why not push your creativity to create different dishes with other food items such as Nestum and Nutella Malaysia instead?