Looking for shoes that has both street style and urban wear features, Macbeth shoes are your pick! Macbeth knows the best way to incorporate elements of various cultures and people into its designs. Click here to learn more.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Music, sports and art combine to create Macbeth shoes
- Stylish, versatile and vegan friendly — the combo that defines Macbeth shoes
Created to not only inspire, Macbeth shoes were launched in 2002 by Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 fame to be very practical shoes to compliment both stage performances and boardsports. A passionate musician and a lover of skateboarding, Macbeth shoes were made to fulfil DeLonge’s need for both.
Macbeth started with only shoes but have since developed its apparel collection too. However, Macbeth extensive footwear still remains as the most loved range by its fans which range from Blink-182 music lovers, boardsports fashion lovers to vegans. Yes, you read correctly vegans, cause about 70% of Macbeth products are made cruelty-free!
Macbeth Mens Shoe collection feature a modern classical sneaker look. Made with tested and tried grippy vulcanised rubber outsoles, these low-profile Macbeth shoes are very durable. Sneakers have also emerged as one of the most loved shoe wear type in the past two years in the fashion scene as more and more people prefer comfortable shoes.
The Macbeth Studio Project is a customized footwear program developed with the Macbeth Family of Artists to form a line of exclusive footwear that is a reflection of the artist’s personality and individual creativeness
Did you know that each of the Macbeth Shoe series is named after a particular place or a person’s name? It all started by the classic Macbeth Eliot and Langley Shoes, each Macbeth shoe collection will then be upgrade or turn into something slightly different from the previous series with improved cushioning or flexibility. Trust us when we say that Macbeth has something for everyone.
Check out Macbeth shoe collections:
- Macbeth Eliot — Macbeth's modern classic Shoe with a split pennant panel logo. The Eliot was the first Macbeth shoe and still remains as the most successful style because of its low profile vulcanized look.
- Macbeth McQueen — comfortable Men's Slip Ons made from canvas, these sneakers have customized textured insoles to support you’re the soles of your feet (extra comfort!).
- Macbeth Langley — made of denim, this pair is the shoe for people with slim feet. Perfect snug and comfortable, Langley will compliment your minimalist look.
- Macbeth Gatsby — casual yet still goes well with your office wear, Gatsby is the pair for you to wear anywhere!
- Macbeth James — Vegan and extremely comfortable, James comes with a synthetic leather on the sides. This collection is also suitable for men and women.
- Macbeth Fischer — pair them with three-quarter pants, joggers or mid- length pants to get that sporty yet casual look.
With such a wide selection, you will sure to find your perfect Macbeth shoes at iprice Malaysia!