Longchamp Malaysia designer bags online
- Longchamp, a brand of elegance and luxury
- Longcham Le Pliage, the proof of a French revolution
- Cool facts about Longchamp Le Pliage
- Longchamp – the icon of class, endorsed by top celebrities
Longchamp is a French luxury fashion brand selling durable high quality leather and nylon handbags as well as other fashion items. The brand was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948 and named after the racecourse in the Bois de Boulogne hence the horse and racer logo.
Initially selling tobacco and leather accessories for smokers, the brand eventually shifted entirely to fashion, offering an extensive range of men's and women's bags, small leather goods and accessories, luggage and travel, shoes as well as ready to wear fashion items. Having been run and managed by the Cassegrain family until today, Longchamp has become a leading brand in leather goods.
The Longchamp Le Pliage models are the top prominent classic bags for they never go out of style. You can pair a Longchamp Le Pliage with any type of outfit for all occasions from office formal wear, an evening party or just simply a casual day out.
Their most renowned item is the Longchamp Le Pliage tote bags, which has maintained its popularity over many years. This is easily credited to Longchamp's artistic designer (and granddaughter of founder Jean Cassegrain) Sophie Delafontaine who manages to ensure all Longchamp products stay classy whilst adding a modern twist through collaborations with other designers and artists.
Through these collaborations, Longchamp often releases limited edition products, making it even more exciting for customers to collect these items and having them come back for more. Longchamp also offers personalized services by giving their customers the ability to design their own Le Pliage handbag. This makes their customers feel that much more special and ensures that they are 100% happy with the product they buy.
Longchamp bags are effortlessly modern. With the option of both nylon and leather, every one of all ages can find great use for it. Whether it is for school or a night out of town, there is a Longchamp bag for every occasion. Its durability and practicality is also an added plus. The nylon material is able to withstand dust and water with the Le Pliage tote bag being foldable and compact making it appropriate for any fashionista's travelling needs.
If your life revolves around bags and only bags, then you, my friend need to get your hand on the revolutionary tote bag that took the world’s fashion industry by storm, the Le Pliage. But before you start your search for the best Le Pliage to suit your style, here are some interesting facts that might just make your heart skip a beat.
- The Le Pliagenylon was actually designed by Philippe Cassegrain, the son of the founder, Jean Cassegain as a complementary product to its growing collection of luggage in 1993.
- Ever since Longchamp launched the Le Pliage nylon in 1994, the brand has sold over 30 million of its iconic and Japanese inspired bag.
- Despite looking so simple, the construction of the Le Pliagenylon bag required lots of time and effort. Cassegrain and his dedicated team took three full year to perfect the bag before set it up on the racks.
- The Pliagenylon are designed in 12 different colors but the best-selling colors that are sells like hot cakes are black, brown and dark blue.
- As fancy as it may sound to non-French speaking individuals, the Le Pliagein French simply means the folding bag.
- Ever since the introduction of the Le Pliageto the world, Longchamp has worked together with various designers, artists and celebrities in giving the bag a new look. Some of their famous names include Jeremy Scott, Mary Katrantzou, Sarah Morris and Kate Moss.
- With the constant collaborations, now you can find the Le Pliagenylon in 150 colors and prints.
- Though it only took 3 years to create the Le Pliagenylon, this bag became a tough act to follow. The designers at Longchamp took 19 long years to produce Le Pliage Cuir and Leather. Since it had to fold, the bags had to be designed in a soft but sturdy leather, and after searching high and low for the perfect material, in 2012 they found the perfect one- supple Metisse leather from goats and lambs.
Among many Longchamp Malaysia collections, Le Pliage, the most popular Longchamp item in Malaysia, comes in all sizes ranging from small to large, materials from canvas to leather, handle sizes from short to long and colour to fill out every hue of the rainbow.
Are you having trouble matching your outfit with your bag? With Longchamp bags, you never have to worry about these problems anymore for they are designed in a way to match everything you have in your wardrobe. And being a women, you obviously have a lot of necessities that you need everywhere you go.
With the Longchamp bags, carry all your needs with you-shades, makeup, lotions, notebook, sanitizers- they can carry amount of your personal belongings. Because of its shape, durability and just its awesomeness, there’s no doubt that a number of Hollywood celebrities are loyal followers of this label like Kendall Jenner, Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes, January Jones, Freida Pinto, Kate Moss, Amy Adams, Selma Blair, Nina Dobrev, Keke Lindgard, and royalty princess, Kate Middleton.