If you are looking for long lasting cookware that can be passed down for generations, Lodge is the best choice. A brand with 120 years of heritage and history in making durable and long lasting cast-iron cookware, Lodge will be the perfect cooking partner for generations to come. Click here to learn more.
Top Lodge Price List 2021
Available in Lazada RM 399.00 Go to Shop
A maker of fine cast-iron cookware for more than 100 years, the Lodge factory in South Pittsburg, Tennessee has been churning out top quality cast-iron products that has become part of many American homes, some even as part of family heirlooms. This American-made collection of cast-iron skillet sets, cookware sets, Dutch ovens and steel frying pans can be used for searing meats, grilling sausages, simmering chili and pasta sauce and many more dishes like crispy corn bread in the oven, you can also bake pies and other quick breads quickly with Lodge cookware.
Cast iron cookware has amazing heat retention properties and can be produced and formed with a relatively low level of technology. Seasoning is used to protect bare cast iron from rust and to create a non-stick surface. Currently still a family-owned company since 1896, Lodge produces the largest selection of American made cast iron cookware.
Embracing new technology and demands for modern cookware, Lodge launched its Seasoned Steel line features Carbon Steel skillets that are American-made and seasoned at the Lodge foundry. This new line of products is loved by advance culinary chefs as well as campers because of its brutally tough pans and easier overall maintenance.
“The best way to make a steak is grilled over an open flame or pan sautéed in a cast iron skillet” — Roy Yamaguchi, Japanese-American celebrity chef and founder of 30 Roy's Restaurants
So, if you’re a steak fan, you will definitely need a cast-iron pan as it can help in keeping the high volumetric heat (which means that once it's hot, it stays hot). This is vitally important when searing meat as it cooks the surface of the meat without drying the meat up. But what if you are a vegetarian? Even better, a cast-iron pan will help you retain the wonderful flavours of vegetables like mushrooms, onions and garlics that will definitely up the flavour of your cooking. Make fajitas on the cast-iron grill, shimmer the crispest potato hash on the cast-iron stove, cook a chicken dish in the oven in a cast-iron pan and serve straight to the table using the pan as a serving plate! So many other wonders to discover with any Lodge cast-iron cookware.
Additional reasons on why everyone should own a Lodge cast-iron cookware:
- Use on any cooking surface — well except in the microwave, you can practically cook using Lodge cast-iron on any surface be it induction, gas, ceramic or even infrared.
- Add flavour and the important nutrient — iron will be infused into all the food you cook in the skillet. Iron helps metabolize proteins and plays a role in the production of haemoglobin and red blood cells. A great food supplement alternative.
- Quick to clean — yes unlike the myth that cast-iron is difficult to clean, it is actually very easy as you just need to rinse well with hot water immediately after use to clean out all and wipe dry with a towel.
- Great for cooking soups, chilies and stews — as these dishes will be even more delicious if the ingredients are cooked until soft and until flavours blend well together. Savoury vegetables like sweet bell peppers, onions, garlic, carrots and celery just taste better when blended pleasantly without being overwhelming or too chunky when eaten.
- From the kitchen to the campfire with ease — cast-iron cookware is a great camping gear as it is durable and easy to use in the outdoors. A good heat conductor too, you can cook over the fire or bake in a fire pit. Now, you can even savour cornbread in the middle of the woods. The down side might be the weight but that will help you if you’re training right?
- Lodge Logic 12" Cast Iron Skillet — a completely versatile and willing pan for all kinds of dishes for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting and frying. This 12" skillet will last for decades and continue to provide excellent performance year after year. Foundry-seasoned for a natural, easy-release surface that improves with each use with appropriate maintenance. This rugged cast iron construction heats slowly and evenly so you can fry chicken, eggs, bake biscuits, cakes and breads!
Here’s how to cook a steak with Lodge Cast Iron
- 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven — this Dutch oven is every cook's dream with a lid that easily converts to a 10.25-inch skillet. The domed cover provides space for roasts and is great for no-knead bread recipes, soups or stews. It conducts heat evenly with no hot spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control. Also dubbed as a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes, this Lodge Dutch oven gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated non-stick cookware.
No other cookware has the same heat retention as cast iron. Lodge is the brand to go for cast-iron, so start browsing at all Lodge products and other appliances at iprice.