About Lg Smartphones Malaysia
LG smartphones Malaysia
LG, or LG Corporation as its legal name, is a South Korean multinational electronics giant. Their headquarters is located in the iconic LG Twin Towers in Seoul. LG has many different lines of products that they operate under different subsidiaries such as chemicals and telecommunication carrier. However, they are best known for their electronical products and appliances worldwide, such as washing machines and refrigeration unit for kitchens. However, they also produce and manufacture one of the most well received smartphones in the world.
LG has a wide range of electronic devices, and each one of their smartphone has a very intuitive set of features or function that truly sets it apart from others, such as the LG G Flex and the recent LG V10. The first LG Android smartphone was released 2009: The LG GW620, or also known as the LG Eve and the LG InTouch Max. It was a smartphone that had a slide out keyboard in landscape orientation.
All of LG's current smartphones run Google's Android operating system and they have been utilizing the operating system for many years, even from the earlier Android operating systems such as Android Cupcake. Their current flagship runs on the latest Android 6.0, Marshmallow operating system.
- NOVA display technology: A proprietary display technology that offers LG smartphones with greater outdoor visibility, clear readability, and natural colors.
- Wi-Fi Direct: Some of their smartphones and tablets employ a Wi-Fi direct line that enables them to transfer data easily between devices without going through an access point or through Bluetooth.
- G-key: The G-key is a button that is mounted on the side of some LG smartphones that enable it to have an extra button to access different functions, such as pressing the G key and then shaking the smartphone to access the smartphone's camera application.
- LG V10: The LG V10 is a smartphone that has two displays, one 5.7" large quad-HD display, and another much smaller display strip at the top of the phone. The second smaller display strip acts as a secondary display that enables its user to glance and read smaller information when needed, so as to not waste battery by turning on the larger quad-HD display. It can also display quick toggles and applications that are often used for quicker access. The LG V10 also features an enhanced camera application that includes a manual video mode to fine tune video capture. The V10 also opts for a durable design with a stainless steel frame and a textured back plate called the Dura Skin for optimal grip and protection.
- LG G4: LG's flagship model is the LG G4, a phone that got a lot of attention for its unique back covers that come in many types, such as genuine leather for a unique experience. The LG G4's rear is also curved in a very gentle arc that fits naturally into our palms for a firm grip. The smartphone also has a removable battery for the times when charging is not an option and you have got a full spare.
LG smartphones are truly intuitive with each model having its own unique features. Owning an LG smartphone will not only let you be at ease when you use it, but it will also let you stand out from among the other common smartphone brands.