LG Malaysia - Life's Good
LG is one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world as well as building and selling various electrical appliances in over 80 countries. Life's good with LG!
- LG Malaysia - History
- LG Malaysia - Global, Tomorrow, Energy, Humanity and Technology
- Top LG Malaysia Products
With a steady rise of demand in the electronics industry the world over, the company’s revenue boomed and Lucky Goldstar was able to acquire Zenith and was later renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. In 1998, LG Electronics developed the first 60-inch plasma television and by 2001 had exports to Russia, Italy, Indonesia and Australia.
By 2003, LG had become the top global CDMA producer for mobile devices and in 2005, became fourth largest supplier of mobile handsets in the market worldwide. Subsequently, LG strived to be the largest LCD TV provider in the world and managed to achieve to be the second largest. The unveiling of the world’s first dual-core smartphone, the LG OPTIMUS 2X, the world’s first full LED 3D television in 2010, and the first 84-inch Ultra-HD TV in 2012 has brought LG up to the pinnacle of technology.
Similar to most electronic companies, LG ventured into the industry of automotive and vehicle components. Infotainment, safety and convenience devices, and even vehicle engineering are some of the leading variations of LG technology. The future of driverless automotive technology begins with LG’s Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) that features a camera system that detects risks from surrounding objects while driving and provides warnings to the driver. The ADAS works in tandem with the brakes and steering system to avoid collisions when a potential risk is detected.
A big name in the technology world, LG signed on a five-year sponsorship deal with Formula One as a global and technology partner in 2010. Formula One represents the peak of automotive performance and LG resonates similar technological performance.
LG Malaysia - Its Fabulous Media Appearances
LG products are so famous that you can always find them anywhere, from movies to tv shows. Frankly speaking, they are so good that you can find any of their products everywhere.
Hollywood loves using the latest technology in its movies. So it is no surprise when we see Robert Downey Jr.’s character, Tony Stark, whip out a LG VX9400 mobile phone twice in the 2008 hit movie, Iron Man. In the first scene, Tony video-calls his colleague Obadiah after a weapons presentation, and not too long after, when he’s under attack, he frantically sent out what appears to be GPS coordinates for his rescue.
Ellen Degeneres is a Hollywood sensation that advocates LG appliances, particularly LG refrigerators. Being conscious about the environment and possible harmful gas emissions from refrigerators, Ellen recommends the LG Energy Star model as it is certified by the US government as energy efficient and low emission. Ellen also gave away a LG Energy Star refrigerator on her Ellen talk show on 24th February 2011 to a lucky audience member.
In 2013, the actor renowned for his performance as Obi Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) and Moulin Rouge, Ewan McGregor took on a role of ambassador for LG Electronics Australia and New Zealand. Featuring in a variety of press statements and videos, McGregor launched LG’s curved screen television a day before shooting an advertisement for the Korean company.
LG Electronics also teamed up with celebrity chef Rachael Ray on her prime-time cooking show The Rachael Ray Show by being the official home appliance sponsor. Rachael Ray is famous for her cooking show where she invites guest celebrities to join her to cook a meal and share household tips for viewers. LG’s line of easy-to-clean ovens and energy saving refrigerators are perfect for the cooking processes done on the show.
- Global: Thanks to their high quality and well designed products, LG products are popular and can be easily found in over 80 countries.
- Tomorrow: LG believes in creating reliable products that not only can last long but also provide lasting solution for the future as well.
- Energy: Believing in sustaining and preserving nature, LG ensures their products to be energy-economical in supporting the environment.
- Humanity: While products are just products, care has been taken to ensure that LG products are completely responsive and friendly to those who use them.
- Technology: It goes without saying that LG is dedicated in pushing the boundaries of technology to help empower lives.
LG has strived for excellence in their technology advancements. From the LG-HS-730 Neckband Bluetooth Wireless Earphones to the LG-43LF630T 43-inch Smart FHD LED TV, there is always some technology to increase the quality of life.
- Better camera control with manual modes for video & photo
- Fingerprint sensor for sophisticated security system
- Not 1 but 2 front-facing cameras for exceptional wider selfie shots and no one would be left from the photo!
- Expandable memory
- Removable battery
- Durable design with sleek style
- Features unique software from LG such as LG Smart Bulletin to help plan and organise your widgets
- Sharper images as well as better colour accuracy allow for more natural looking images on screen
- Available in leather or metallic version
- Removable battery
- Also features unique software from LG such as LG Smart Bulletin to help plan and organise your widgets
- Very customisable to your own needs especially when it comes soft-key home panels location, order or functions
LG 21: 9 Curved Ultra Wide 29UC97C Monitor
- 21: 9 Curved Screen that is perfect for gaming & content production
- Delivers true-to-life colour experience to your eyes comfortably
LG Washing Machine
LG Fully Auto Washing Machine WF-HD90FS
- Fully stainless steel tub for auto washing
Other LG Malaysia Products
- LG Watch
- LG Vacuum Cleaner
- LG Home Theatre System