Move along technology as the trend of writing instruments is coming back again! While picking up the habit of writing may not be a comfortable thought (as not many writing instruments give great comfort), have no fear as we bring you the coolest, most comfortable writing instruments from Lamy. Click here to learn more about the brand or scroll through our array of Lamy products.
Top Lamy Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lamy Fountain Pens safari (color random)||RM 120.02||Lazada|
|LAMY Jewelry Box Small Size Jewelry Travel Bag||RM 92.27||Amazon|
|Lamy 028 FP AL star Oceanblue 4000312||RM 107.21||Jomashop|
|Lamy 015 FP Joy Black Fountain Pen 4029993||RM 75.49||Jomashop|
|Lamy 026 FP AL star Graphite Medium Nib 4000303||RM 107.21||Jomashop|
|Lamy Vista Fountain Pen 4000088||RM 77.10||Jomashop|
|Lamy Safari Blue (Model 314) Rollerball Pen||RM 89.25||Lazada|
|Lamy Matte Noto Black and Silver Ballpoint Pen 4001005||RM 48.76||Jomashop|
|Lamy 019 FP Safari White Fine Nib Fountain Pen 4000226||RM 75.49||Jomashop|
|Lamy 016 FP Safari Red Fountain Pen 4000181||RM 75.49||Jomashop|
- Lamy Malaysia: Creative and Innovative Writing Instruments
- Lamy Malaysia: Pioneer of Molded Plastic Writing Instruments
- Lamy Malaysia: Where Tradition meets Design
Before starting Lamy, Josef Lamy, the founder, previously worked for a well-established writing instrument company, Parker. Then, in 1930, he decided to open his very own writing instruments company. The brand, Lamy, did not exist until year 1952 when Josef decided to change the name of the company from Orthos Füllfederhalter-Fabrik to C. Josef Lamy GmbH (that was soon shortened to just Lamy).
Lamy is known as a pioneer for the use of molded synthetic plastic in the creation of its writing instruments. When Dr Manfred Lamy (the founder’s son) and a Bauhaus designer created the unmistakable style of Lamy, a new principle was born and strictly adhered to when creating more designs for the brand’s product range. The Bauhaus principle (as it came to be called) states that each product must be durable, practical and also visually appealing. This has ensured that Lamy’s designs are innovative and never fail to amaze the world.
Lamy’s designs are simple, sleek and very modern, giving its products a distinctive look that never fails to leave an impression when used. It will come as a surprise to most people to learn that the brand does not employ any in-house designers. Instead, Lamy works with freelance designers (like Wolfgang Fabian, Naoto Fukasawa, Franco Clivio and Andreas Haug) to create timelessly modern designs.
Each writing instrument from Lamy is designed to meet the needs of its customers, from writing style to the occasion that the pen is used. The design of the pen is made to give comfort and encourage people (who are constantly surrounded by digital technology) to write on paper.
Here are a few ranges of products that we have chosen to give you an idea on the type of writing instruments produced by Lamy:
- Lamy abc: Specially created for children to learn to write, the Lamy abc is available in both fountain pen and propelling pencil (also known as mechanical pencil). The ergonomic design of the Lamy abc makes it comfortable, easy and fun for children to use. The writing instrument comes with a name sticker that makes it easy to identify each child’s pen.
- Lamy Safari: Some say that the Lamy Safari is only for beginners. But that is not true as the distinctive recessed grip of the writing instrument makes it comfortable for all writers to use for long periods of time and its simple, sleek design makes it classy to use even when signing official documents. The Lamy Safari is available in fountain pen, ballpoint pen, rollerball pen and propelling pencil, though it is without a doubt that the fountain pen version is the most popular.
- Lamy Accent: This range of writing instruments is perfect for people who love to customize their things as it comes with interchangeable grips for your own individual expression! You can choose from two finishes (palladium coated or black lacquer finish) and at least three different grips to customize the pen however you want. The Lamy Accent is available in fountain pen, ballpoint pen, rollerball pen or propelling pencil for your own preference.
- Lamy Scala: Featuring a sophisticated simple design, the Lamy Scala is perfect for businessmen who want to show off their classiness. The silver body of the writing instrument makes it eye-catching and a worthwhile addition to your stationery collection. This range is available in fountain pen, ballpoint pen, rollerball pen or propelling pencil for your own preference.
- Lamy Logo: Featuring a timeless design along with a high level of precision and functionality, the Lamy Logo is the best companion for any and all writing situation. It comes with either a spring-loaded steel or plastic clip that makes it easy for you to keep track of the writing instrument. The Lamy Logo is available in fountain pen, ballpoint pen, rollerball pen, propelling pencil or multisystem pens for your preference.
Other than creating writing instruments, Lamy also creates other writing accessories that are to be used with their writing instruments. Among which are:
- Leather cases
- Ink erasers
- Pencil lead
- Special ink converters
- Ink cartridges and refills
- Bottled ink
Shop for the best Lamy writing instruments at affordable prices here on iprice. If you are interested in the world of written words, then Lamy is the brand that will help you get started as you venture into the great unknown. Other than Lamy, make sure to check out Pilot, Faber Castell and Staedtler for other writing instruments that would greatly benefit you.