Following the Lacoste brand tagline, "Life is a beautiful sport", all Lacoste products have a sporty, minimal, modern and trendy design. The most famous of the clothing line, Lacoste polo shirts are their signature favoured by men and women of all ages. Thanks to René Lacoste, professional French tennis player and founder of Lacoste the trend of wearing polo shirts was popularised.
In addition to polo shirts, Lacoste now has a wide product range such as clothing, shoes, perfumes, bags and accessories that are made to complement your wardrobe or activewear! Let’s look into the types of Lacoste products you can add to your fashion ensemble.
Unleash your freedom of expression with Lacoste clothing line up. The brand offers a complete range of apparel ranging from shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, jeans, tops, outfits, sportswear, formal wear, underwear and traditional dress clothing.
Some of Lacoste's clothing that you may want to look into are:
- Men's Classic Pique L.12.12 Corsica Aqua Original Fit Polo Shirt
- Lacoste Chlorophyll Green Pima Jersey T-Shirt Chlorophyll Green
- Lacoste L701S Blue Havana Women Sunglasses
- Lacoste Navy Blue Casual Oxford Shirt Naval Blue,
- Lacoste Denim Skirt
- Lacoste Waterfall Blue 1/4 Zip Sweater
- Lacoste Diamond Weave Taffeta Tennis Shorts White and
- Lacoste Bermudas that come in assorted colours
Lacoste bags have a unique charm despite being of minimalistic design. Sporty, bold and classy, Lacoste bags are perfectly paired with pants or skirts. The variety of handbags and purses make it easy for you to customise your outfit. Some of the options for Lacoste bags are
- LacosteTote Shopping Bag
- Lacoste No Furring Motif Horizontal Tote Bag
- Lacoste Backpacks
- Lacoste Wallets
Probably the most popular of its product series, Lacoste shoes are everywhere in Malaysia. Comfy yet stylish, walking with Lacoste shoes complements sporty style. You have a huge choice of sneakers, flip-flops, boots, sports shoes, children's shoes, and baby shoes Lacoste that you can get your hands on.
Lacoste Health & Beauty
Apart from the vast repertoire of Lacoste apparel, bags, and shoes, also take a look into the world of Lacoste health and beauty. The brand provide perfumes, body care products and shaving equipment both for men and women. Upgrade your look and feel with these amazing products. What’s better, they go perfectly along with all of Lacoste’s other product collections. Simple take a look at the fragrances, shower gels, facial wash, and shaving cream to accessorise your bathroom.
Now that you know more about Lacoste, let’s look into some interesting facts about the brand and how it came about.
Seven Interesting Facts about René Lacoste, Founder of Lacoste
Did you know René Lacoste is the founder of the beloved brand? If not, here are five facts about René Lacoste you need to know!
- Jean René Lacoste is a professional French tennis player and also a businessman
- René Lacoste earned the nickname "The Crocodile" by his fans thanks to his tennis court
- René Lacoste was the world's number one tennis player in 1926-1927
- In 1933 René Lacoste and André Gillier founded La Société Chemise Lacoste (now called Lacoste), producing polo shirts with crocodile logos
- René Lacoste founded the Lacoste Foundation, an organization that supports children through various sporting activities (primarily golf and tennis)
- Simone de la Chaume, wife of René Lacoste, is a professional golfer
- Lacoste had a trademark issue with the Crocodile brand because of their similar crocodile logo. Thankfully, Crocodile added details to their logo to make it look different.