About La-gourmet Malaysia
Do you know what makes a kitchen? Obviously, it’s not just appliances alone, but they just might be the most important aspect of your space. After all, without the appliances, you defeat the whole purpose of having a kitchen, which is to prepare and cook meals. But when it comes to purchasing the best appliances, there is one question you need to ask your self – how much are you willing to fork out out of your pocket? With many mid-range and high-end appliances in the market today, you will never know what to choose. But with La Gourmet, your cash is going into the ultra-modern looks and appliances of the highest quality. Check out the kitchen-changing range here exclusively on iprice.
- La Gourmet Malaysia – The brand that know your kitchen better than you do
- La Gourmet Malaysia – Changing your kitchen with quality and class
- La Gourmet Malaysia – In aid of Autism
- La Gourmet Malaysia – Kitchen appliances that you absolutely need
For 25 years, La Gourmet has developed products that make your life in the kitchen and everywhere else great. Their brand is well known for its wide range of products and for its excellent craftsmanship and quality that comes with a price that breaks no banks.
The one thing that they value most is the faith that their customers’ have in them. Which is why they are always looking at new ways to improve themselves and the brand. The materials used are of the highest quality combined with advanced environmentally friendly technology and design.
La Gourmet’s main objective is to develop products that give you a sense of pleasure and convey quality of life. La Gourmet is about turning cooking, eating and drinking into a fun, memorable experience.La gourmet also distributed and available in Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines.
Life’s Great with La Gourmet!
Before you decide on what you would like to get for your kitchen, its best to figure out the layout first so you would know where goes where and what you need. Here are some of the basics that you would need in your kitchen from La Gourmet Malaysia.
- Cooktops.Gas, electric or induction? The choice is personal, though you don’t often hear of people who go from gas to electric. When choosing a cooktop for performance, consider efficiency: how much heat do you lose from burner to pan?
- A high-performing convection oven, which circulates heat with a fan to cook food faster and more evenly, will help you get dinner on the table faster than a traditional oven.
- Range hoods.A serious cooktop demands a ventilation system that will usher exhaust out of the kitchen without sounding like a Cessna is landing at your dinner party.
- Microwaves can consume a lot of space no matter where you put them: on the counter, built in to cabinetry or above a cooktop.
- The sink is an after-thought in some kitchens, but it's a good idea to choose one at the same time you choose cabinetry for underneath the sink area for a seamless look.
- Refrigerators/Freezers – When it comes to the performance, the quality comes down to the compressor. Single-compressor units that power a refrigerator-freezer work double-time to keep a moist fridge and a dry, cold freezer. A dual-compressor unit costs more but will allow you to keep fresh food longer.
La Gourmet is not only good in revamping your kitchen, but they are good in getting your conscience right. This time, it’s with the greatest collaboration with National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM) through a young boy called Akhtar.
Akhtar is a very talented artist. Like many other talented children with autism, Akhtar’s gifs were raw and unappreciated. This was so until his abilities were spotted when he went to National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM) for therapy. Today La Gourmet are happy to present his works and bring joy to his audience. They collectively work together to support NASOM to give other children like Akhtar, the opportunities to develop their abilities to be gainfully employed. Join them in their humble walk with NASOM. 10% of net sales of these items will go towards this noble cause.
Take a moment to put your family first by packing food in lunch boxes that comes with interesting animal designs every day instead of using disposable single-serve containers. Not only are La gourmet Lunch Boxes 100% Hygienic and BPA Free but you will also be helping the Earth by conserving its resources and reducing waste.
Here is a list of the products that you absolutely need from La Gourmet.
- La Gourmet 4.0L Truly Oriental (IH) Induction Steamboat Claypot- When trying to make the perfect soup, the most important thing apart from the right ingredients, timing, temperature, is the right type of pot. The material used in the construction of the pot will affect the temperature. For example, a stainless steel or metal pot has good conductivity, making the soup evaporate rapidly. Whereas a La gourmet ceramic toughened Claypot has good insulation properties, allowing you to stew the soup over a longer time period slowly on low heat. Stewing the soup slowly in a La gourmet toughened Claypot is the secret to improving both the aroma and the tastiness of the soup!
- La Gourmet Classic Mini Set 14cm Saucepan + 18cm Casserole - 18/10 Stainless Steel is one of the most hygienic materials to cook on. Most surgical instruments are made of 18/10 stainless steel as it is NON-REACTIVE and NON-POROUS. It does not corrode when it comes into contact with acidic ingredients such as lemon juice, wine, vinegar nor does it give an off taste to foods. There is nothing more important other than ensuring that the food prepared for our family is on a safe and healthy surface. La Gourmet stainless steel is durable, resists scratching and denting and holds its shine even after years of using.
- La Gourmet 3R 0.83L Touch N Flip Pearl Black – This bottle is made of 18/8 stainless steel thick gauge solid single wall and all the inner cap’s loops are also made with 18/8 stainless steel. The plastic component in this bottle are all free of chemicals or toxins including BPA.