Simple but enough, a great way to care for your skin. Klairs is simple and sufficient for all your skincare needs. Made of only the most necessary ingredients, Klairs products are mother nature friendly too, look at the offering below and click here to learn more.
Skin Type:All Skins
Skin Type:All Skins
Skin Type:All Skins
Skin Type:All Skins
Top Klairs Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Klairs Unscented Supple Preparation Facial Toner||RM 55.00||Lazada|
|Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner||RM 12.00||Lazada|
|Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner 30 ml||RM 11.90||Shopee|
|Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner 180 ml||RM 12.00||Lazada|
|Klairs (Ready Stocks) Supple Preparation All over Lotion (250ml) (Made in Korea)||RM 99.90||Lazada|
|Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 35ml||RM 82.00||Lazada|
|Klairs Fundamental Ampoule Mist 125ml||RM 105.50||Lazada|
|Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum+Cream Set||RM 159.90||Lazada|
|Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream 60ml-Kem dưỡng phục hồi da ban đêm Midnight Blue Calming Cream 60ml||RM 94.52||Lazada|
|Klairs Midnight blue Calming Cream 60ml||RM 115.00||Lazada|
- Klairs Malaysia: How did Klairs came about?
- For sensitive skin and all skin types — Klairs is 100% natural
- Klairs top products
A brand founded in 2009 by global marketing group Wish Company in South Korea, Klairs has emerged as one of the best-known natural skincare brands in the K-beauty industry. As a brand that formulates hypo-allergenic cosmetics for those who have sensitive skin. Unlike other K-beauty brands like Skinfood, Tony Moly or Nature Republic that invest in celebrity endorsements for its product marketing, Klairs started out as a relatively small brand that grew by word-of-mouth and social media. Popularized by local Korean beauty bloggers and hashtags like #klairs #dearklairs #클레어스 on Instagram account sharings and pictures, Klairs caught the attention of the Korean beauty community that was growing day-by-day to become one of the most trusted brands for gentle and effective skincare.
As smartphones become more affordable and access to the internet connectivity bloomed, Klairs garnered even more brand exposure through the power of ‘likes’ on social media sites through blog reviews, products recommendation videos and became one of the most loved beauty trend brand for gentle skincare. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner and Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop are among the products that are well-received by the online community for its effectiveness and as part of simple daily skincare routine.
Klairs only use ingredients that are gentle to the skin. A cruelty-free brand that makes product using natural sources like plants and does NOT use colorants, alcohol, parabens or any artificial fragrances in its product formulation. Affordably priced too, Klairs is 100% natural and respectful towards the environment and does NOT test on animals. A perfect brand for people with sensitive skin. Klairs is also inspired to become a 100% vegan cosmetic brand (currently it still uses honey in some of its products) as the brand firmly believes that formulas that are based on plants are proven to be just as effective, if not more effective than animal based ingredients. Klairs products are also cruelty-free and has gained the official recognition from the Korea Animal Rights Advocates.
The beauty and cosmetic trend changes every day, just like fashion; new concept, new ingredients and amazing effects in an instant but trend always comes and goes. Klairs did not just came and went, it stayed respectfully in the ever-changing Korean beauty industry. As many would agree, the trend changes, but the needed ingredients for the skin don’t change and Klairs aspire to ensure that its products to be suitable for sensitive skin by providing sufficient moisture and soothing.
Simple but enough. Klairs makes it products to help improve the condition of your skin even when weather and the body’s condition changes your skin conditions. Klairs’ simple line up provides everything from cleansing and moisture to calming and soothing to suit all skin types especially sensitive skin. People who have sensitive skin would agree that it is very difficult to find a brand that is both affordable and suitable, as there are many brand in the market that are just too astringent for thin or sensitive skin or are just too expensive. Klairs keeps its product prices at an affordable price by building its brand with more affordable methods.
Now, time to learn about Klairs most popular products that are just loved by many of its loyal users.
- Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream — A little blue cream that has created a big impact as a moisturizer. This is because this blue cream not only protects your skin from irritation and stress but also calms and strengthen the barriers of extremely sensitive skin.
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner — The Deepest Soothing Hydration Ever that works to balance the skin’s pH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime. This toner helps you to achieve gorgeous-looking skin by enhancing the effectiveness of serums and creams. It also creates the perfect canvas for your skin care products to work their magic! With some key ingredients like Phyto-Oligo, the solution helps to thoroughly moisturize the skin and restore the skin’s moisture level by providing deep hydration.
- Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish — With a formulation that contains an abundance of black sugar (helps in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads). This facial polish exfoliates dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin. Recommended to be used once a week, it works as a great exfoliation to give you smooth soft skin perfect for makeup application. Its anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties help treat dry, flaky skin. Pair this with the Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil for even better results.
Other products that you need to check out are Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream and Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. Browse for even more Skin Care products at iprice Malaysia.