All those beautiful, mouth-watering desserts that Anna Olsen makes or those recipes that you see online on YouTube and Pinterest look easy enough but as you watch or read through the step to make this delicious cakes, pizza, mousse, dough, meringues, bagels, creamy mash potatoes and just anything else, you realize that you simply don’t have the time and counter space and wherewithal to do it. But with a KitchenAid mixer, creating these delectable will surely be a total walk in the park, or a walk down the road of total happiness.
- Take your baking game to the next level with KitchenAid Mixers
- Why you should bend towards the KitchenAid way
- Which KitchenAid Mixer is for you?
- The very best KitchenAid Mixers
The reason you are on this page is because you are thinking about getting a KitchedAid Mixer. No matter if you are treating yourself or surprising someone special, it’s always good to know which Kitchen Aid is right for you.
But no matter which one you pick, you can be extra confident that what you choose is a high quality, durable and powerful tool that will surely help you do what you love without any hassle. It’s their great commitment to quality, innovation and style that has made allowed the Kitchen Aid Mixer to be a culinary icon among its brothers and sisters in the world of culinary and among home cooks and professional chefs. So if your passion is making someone happy with deliciousness, then this is the appliance that you need.
- They have been in the business for more than 95 years.
- It’s incredibly easy to use. All you have to do is add the ingredients in and the mixer does the work for you ensuring just the right consistency.
- They are dipped in many different vibrant colours. You can choose from over 28 different colours to brighten up your countertop.
- The most exciting feature of their stand mixture is the attachment hub that can fit over 12 different attachments. You can slice, dice, juice, grind, shred and more.
- Did we mention that they are extremely easy to clean? Unlike the normal hand mixer that splatters the mixture everywhere, the stand mixer are sturdy and remains steady on your table top to reduce splatter.
At KitchenAid, there are 5 different models that share the same iconic style and technology, but they vary in capacity, power, size and design.
- The Classic: The KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer is the most popular entry-level model. This durable and reliable mixer can hold up to 8 cups of flour, 6 dozen cookies, 3 loafs of bread or even 6 pounds of potatoes.
- Ultra Power Plus – This model brings even more power to your tabletop making it a more suitable option when you need to prepare in larger quantities, frequently.
- Artisan – One of the most popular models thanks to its 28 different colours options. Let your personality and style shine through this mixer when you choose the colours from Almond Cream, Boysenberry, Pistachio and more!
- Architect – This 5-Quart Stand Mixer is available in exclusive metallic finishes and features a designer glass bowl with a comfortable handle. A burnished flat beater and dough hook provides an extra protection when it is in use and in the dishwasher.
- Pro 6500 Design Series – the very first bowl-lift model with a designer glass bowl. It is the ultimate mixer when it comes to power, performance and stability.
Here are the top 5 mixers from KitchenAid that you need (at least one) in your kitchen.
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid K45SSOB 4.5-Quart Classic Series Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KSM7586PSR 7-Quart Pro Line Stand Mixer
Find these mixers today at iprice and start making yourself and everyone around you happy with delicious desserts.