Korea culture has extended its wings across borders, the country’s famous cuisines like the Bibimbap (mixed rice) and Kimchi (traditional fermented Korean side dish) has captured the fancy of people all around the world. Kitchen Art from Korea has been the nation’s kitchenware brand that supplies tools to create these special dishes. Learn more here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
Cooking made easy with Kitchen Art, now available at iprice Malaysia
Specialized in all kind of Aluminum casting cookware like frypan, wok, doublepan, saucepan, casserole, dutchoven, stock pot... etc. Kitchen Art has been making kitchenware since 1960 in South Korea under the establishment of Kyung Dong Industrial. A trusted brand that has earned the trust and created a brand heritage of its own. Kitchen Art offers a series of cookware that allows users to improve and cook to their hearts content and most importantly make food taste great.
Create art in the kitchen with Kitchen Art
Cooking can be a form of art, social media has created a home cook food trend. Now by just getting a recipe online, anyone can try to create art out of food and with Kitchen Art kitchenware, anyone can be a cook. Koreans are very proud of their food culture and globalization has helped spread Korean food all around the world.
Korean restaurants can now be found all across South East Asian region, from big chains to small family owned restaurants, even Korean dessert specialty stores. Korea town are also slowly emerging and many Korean restaurants will still choose to get Kitchen Art kitchenware for its kitchen operation because the trust in the brand’s high quality. A brand that started out by making kitchen utensils, Kitchen Art has come a long way to its achievement in brand excellence.
With production plants in South Korea and Indonesia, Kitchen Art got its name change in 2001 from Kyung Dong industrial. The brand also upgraded its brand presence by making luxury or higher-end kitchenware after its brand name change as more and more of its base customers in Korea pay emphasis on ergonomic design.
Honoured with the Good Design Product award for several of its products, Kitchen Art strives its best to design and make cooking a much simpler, easier and safer task.
With extensive research and development, Kitchen Art has invented several new cookware technologies to allow users to cook and make wash-up less of a hassle.
- 5-Ply stone coating
- This technology is applied on its frying pans, cooking pots to make cooking surfaces strong and against abrasion, corrosion and scratches. The coating also ensures that food do not burn and stick to the bottom of the pan. With the coating, washing after is also made easier as residue tend to just slip off when you rinse the pan.
- Diamond 5-Ply coating
- An upgraded coating that has Nano-processed diamond coating under high temperature. Pans, woks and pots made out of this coating is more compactly sealed, this will ensure no food residue will seep into the pan’s bottom and accumulate bacteria.
- High thermal conductivity
- Do you feel frustrated when you have to wait for your pan or pot to heat up to a good temperature in order to start cooking? Well, with this technology, you can now enjoy high thermal conductivity quicker and deliver heat evenly throughout the pan or pot to cook your food evenly. Kitchen Art help to shorten cooking time, making you cook more efficiently.
- Die-Casting method
- Pan and pots are super durable, not easily deformed even when dropped or goes through shock. This technology also allows the cooking utensil to be heated bottom-up and still have the excellence of the up-right side of the pan. The pans also feel much lighter allowing users to manoeuvre and handle food in an easier way.
- Kitchen Art Diamond Quintuplex set of 5
- A cooking set of 5 pieces of pans, a Frying-Pan, a Pot, a Multi Pan, a Grill Pan and a Glass Lid that fits onto all four different pans.
- Kitchen Art Breadmaker
- A machine that makes bread so you won’t have to buy pricy bread at the bakery anymore. Customize your own bread by adding nuts, raisins, sesame seeds, whatever you like, you can also make pumpkin bread, corn bread, sweet potato bread just by adding different ingredients. The machine not only mixes the dough for you, it bakes the bread too (pretty handy if you do not have a proper oven for baking).
Look at the wide array of Kitchen Art and Kitchen & Dining products at iprice today!